The GLORY cover photo was shot at MM Videoshoot so Lachapelle didn't make the video?

She's wearing the same outfit (look at the neck zone), so it makes me think that Lachapelle couldn't take that not really nice photo... maybe the reshoot is real and Lachapelle didn't do this video, and actually Randee did it, bc it looks like her lighting and visual style. Very similar to the Private Show commercial. What do y'all think? 

b9i0ec.jpg

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My theory is that Randee and Brintey also shot some promo vids for Make Me/Glory.... IM almost POSITIVE that is Randee's work, But I think its just a tease of material for us and not the real MM video. Britney really seems to be pushing the *** this era, and I think she's being tight lipped about the real MM vid so we and the GP are wowed and go crazy over it. 

I'm making no expectations for myself though, I'm pretty sure if the video was reshot, the original WILL leak, either by someone who worked with the footage, or David Himself.

1 minute ago, briteen said:

My theory is that Randee and Brintey also shot some promo vids for Make Me/Glory.... IM almost POSITIVE that is Randee's work, But I think its just a tease of material for us and not the real MM video. Britney really seems to be pushing the *** this era, and I think she's being tight lipped about the real MM vid so we and the GP are wowed and go crazy over it. 

I'm making no expectations for myself though, I'm pretty sure if the video was reshot, the original WILL leak, either by someone who worked with the footage, or David Himself.

Totally :mhm: 

1 minute ago, briteen said:

Archived