What's the point of Private show and Make me

FearsWithin

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, spears27 said:

the sales coming from pre-order do not count for HOT 100, that's why when Living for Love (madonna) reached number 1 on itunes, it did not even crack the hot 100 because all of its sales came from pre order.

however, being in top 10, gives make me exposure which is great!

thats what I thought

1 minute ago, spears27 said:

the sales coming from pre-order do not count for HOT 100, that's why when Living for Love (madonna) reached number 1 on itunes, it did not even crack the hot 100 because all of its sales came from pre order.

Oh that's so dumb! Well I think if the video drops tomorrow having the song in the top 10 will be a nice set up for getting the song sales that will count 

5 minutes ago, spears27 said:

The pre-orders count toward first week album sales though.

1 hour ago, spears27 said:

guess the bb position prediction of #68 this ending tracking week is gonna stay that way lmfao

5 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I think if she is truly doing the VMA's then it deff will! Plus I'm sure they have a few more promo things planned 

I really hope so. These past few days have been wow :omgawd: and I can't imagine what kind of slayage awaits especially now that she cancelled a couple of shows a few days before the VMAs :lanacackle:

It's gonna be an exciting 3 weeks :lanacackle:

1 hour ago, spears27 said:

But you can buy the song without getting the pre-order, right?  Wouldn't its sales count toward the Hot 100 in that case, or no?  

I have no idea about these things. :dorkney:

Archived