Pre-Order Britney Spears' New Album "Glory"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's always like that, and honestly, I like Britney Jean, it has gems like passenger, til it's gone and hold on tight and for me the rest it's pretty good. Not her best work but I think it's good. Just because it was not successful, doesn't mean that is bad. A lot of people here are bandwagoners and stan for success.

Like your positivity, but the cover is bad, tbh.. 

The major problem (for me) is that we've had so many amazing visuals this era so far.. V Mag, Private Show, MMO single cover, MMO's video looks

SO many amazing opportunities for a really awesome cover, and yet we get the same old close-up over 'shopped Britney face-pic 

Sorry not sorry, the cover sucks :cigney:

8 minutes ago, Passengerney said:

It's always like that, and honestly, I like Britney Jean, it has gems like passenger, til it's gone and hold on tight and for me the rest it's pretty good. Not her best work but I think it's good. Just because it was not successful, doesn't mean that is bad. A lot of people here are bandwagoners and stan for success.

i think the album is pretty recyclable but i meant specifically the cover art.  this one, including the tile feels like it's not her being a version of her but her being herself.  it feels like it has a spirit unlike britney jean.

Archived