Pre-Order Britney Spears' New Album "Glory"

Jordan Miller

2 minutes ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

If she does VMA's and carpool, and the obvious other promo that seems to be coming along. Then she shouldn't have to worry about Barbara and FGL, but beyonce will end us if they release something non-Tidal exclusive

Yes... I'm worried about Beyoncé and JayZ... i hope they pick another date or something

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, WOMANIZA said:

LMAO BITCCCH

20BCB967-F9C5-4550-8BA9-A34CAD6742A1_zps

no. 

She he holds a huge grasp on the album buying generation. Most of the GP doesn't even know about 'Britney Jean' they know more about 'Glory' already. And a ******* VMA performance.

If true she will pull FF #'s. Her only threat is Beyonce.

How are you not threatened by FGL at all? Country listeners are album buyers, that's a fact. They just had a big country hit with HOLY and that will most certainly fuel their album sales.

But I agree that with the promo that is coming, Barbra and them are much less threatening. The only worry is Beyoncé. I hope the rumour is debunked soon. :britannoyed:

Btw how do you know about the part I bolded?

3 minutes ago, avaaa said:

Calm your **** down there are still 14 songs we dont know :sickofu:ü

edit: Sorry didn't see the last one you posted

:rihcackle:

i dont mind midtempos . Mm,ps and jlm are amazing but like what i love of britney are her uptempos(clubangers) and thats what the gp likes too. I only need one lol. I know there might be but who knows cause she said "new era" "very melodic".

We have to wait and see  

2 minutes ago, 0bsessed said:

Selena did 117k with streaming, if Britney can match that with streaming i'll be happy, but I know she's not getting that #1 against Barbera lmfao, I've already seen two threads on a Gaga forum saying they're going to stream Barbera's like crazy and buy it to block Britney. 

Why even do that? Who would waste money to buy an album just to block a pop star. I don't doubt you its just... Poor them and their lack of a life :madonna:

4 minutes ago, 0bsessed said:

Selena did 117k with streaming, if Britney can match that with streaming i'll be happy, but I know she's not getting that #1 against Barbera lmfao, I've already seen two threads on a Gaga forum saying they're going to stream Barbera's like crazy and buy it to block Britney. 

Why are the Little Monsters trying to attack Britney? They're are also several Monsters on twitter, including fan page twitters, that tried to help Make Me. The Lambs and Navy tried helping too. 

Britney is lady Gaga's inspiration, and Britney is unproblematic, many monsters used to be Army...they're so annoying. 

3 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

:rihcackle:

i dont mind midtempos . Mm,ps and jlm are amazing but like what i love of britney are her uptempos(clubangers) and thats what the gp likes too. I only need one lol. I know there might be but who knows cause she said "new era" "very melodic".

We have to wait and see  

We all know that there is going to be at least one uptempo. It's Britney :cigney:

1 minute ago, 0bsessed said:

Meh, I see this on a lot of forums, going to extreme efforts to block rival artists... :rihcackle: tbh i will probably stream the **** out of xtina's rival in her release month ngl :chershade:

It was on Gagadaily, it didn't have a lot of replies because the army isn't even in a stanwar with the monsters? random af :dead: 

honestly they might be more focused on Lady Gaga's lead single that is coming out at the VMA's (from the same insiders that claim Bey and JayZ are planning a surprise drop.)

I would love for her to do whatever she wants to. Britney is All I need to see and hear on the album. What I want from every artist that I like is to feel like I get them as they are and what they feel, not a product. Im trippin' lol. Im high. But I hope she share her emotions. Whatever they are.

12 minutes ago, button said:

How are you not threatened by FGL at all? Country listeners are album buyers, that's a fact. They just had big country hit with HOLY and that will most certainly fuel their album sales.

But I agree that with the promo that is coming, Barbra and them are much less threatening. The only worry is Beyoncé. I hope the rumour is debunked soon. :britannoyed:

Btw how do you know about the part I bolded?

You are correct about country music lovers buying albums, but, not so much with FGL as they attract a younger country audience that mainly uses a streaming service. Now I am not in any form saying they won't do well. They will easily sell in the 100-125k margin and maybe even the 125k - 150k margin with streaming.

i just know that with actual promo Britney will easily in the very least hit the 175k mark in her first peak. Interest has not only built by her capitalizing on a nostalgia factor with the billboard performance, she's also almost for a fact performing at the VMA's, a huge marketing strategy because when was her last VMA performance? Exactly.

Britney Jean sold 100k+ off of radio interviews and a Vegas announcement. She outsold Rihanna's latest album with that with 1/10th the promo. Britney is getting back in touch with the GP and her personality is her biggest selling point, especially since she is back to the Britney we all fell in love with.

Now Beyonce. She will block her. That's my only concern.

8 minutes ago, WOMANIZA said:

You are correct about country music lovers buying albums, but, not so much with FGL as they attract a younger country audience that mainly uses a streaming service. Now I am not in any form saying they won't do well. They will easily sell in the 100-125k margin and maybe even the 125k - 150k margin with streaming.

i just know that with actual promo Britney will easily in the very least hit the 175k mark in her first peak. Interest has not only built by her capitalizing on a nostalgia factor with the billboard performance, she's also almost for a fact performing at the VMA's, a huge marketing strategy because when was her last VMA performance? Exactly.

Britney Jean sold 100k+ off of radio interviews and a Vegas announcement. She outsold Rihanna's latest album with that with 1/10th the promo. Britney is getting back in touch with the GP and her personality is her biggest selling point, especially since she is back to the Britney we all fell in love with.

Now Beyonce. She will block her. That's my only concern.

Same... plus JayZ has a lot of fans too

"She outsold Rihanna's latest album" Btw how much rihanna sold? i dont remember

Hopefully!

These days, streaming is the most important in the album chart. I think that's why britney team does not release the video until the release of Glory. If they release the video on the release date, Glory will get lots of streaming point and it will help Glory to top the chart. 

Massive Promos + Streaming + physical sales = #1 

but we need to be aware of beyonca's surprise release 

Archived