Pre-Order Britney Spears' New Album "Glory"

Jordan Miller

Britney has some way to go to regain general public appreciation. The new era will go some way of undoing the damaged reputation if the album is great and she delivers some killer performances over the next few months. Ultimately, until she performs live vocals on a high profile stage she will be criticised. 

But as a Britney fan I know the truth... Britney is back stronger than yesterday. 

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, AmnesiaXO said:

We can't jump the gun. We've only heard two songs from the album. MM was received well. PS is received well by the fans but a ton of non fans are hating PS & making fun of her vocals. Let's wait until we hear the whole album. :)

But her two singles are well received.

6 minutes ago, dionholland said:

On the Dutch radio a DJ just said that Britney is a 'has been' and played Gimme More because, I quote: 'That was her last good song' :(

Realy? on what station? because i searched all the playlists from dutch radio stations to see if they are playing make me or private show, and i did not see any gimme more on it

1 minute ago, Mantequilla said:

Are DJs allowed to be ******** like that? Isn't that unprofessional? Was he hiding in his mom's basement from 2007-2012? :juggingu:

That's really the perception a lot of people have in the Netherlands... Because after Gimme More radiostations totally stopped playing Britney (except for Scream&Shout).

Do you think it was possibly moved up due to make me starting to flop on the charts if they released the album later everyone would've forget about make me. This seems likely because she cancelled the on dates when the album comes out meaning that if this was planned ahead those dates would've have even been show dates and then if course it could be for the vmas but you never know with Britney.

1 minute ago, PresidentSpears said:

A friend of mine texted me this morning "She seems she is in the best place she's been in a really really long time, if not ever"

I think she's finally turning the page to a new chapter in her life! So exciting! :cuteidk::cuteidk:

Will she dance like she used to in her prime?

Archived