Full Skit: Britney Spears Pranks Jimmy Kimmel

Jordan Miller

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Silhouette said:

I know right? I don't see anyone complaining about multiple celebrities doing the carpool karaoke thing, it's just the dumbest thing to moan about!

That's just what I was thinking. All these late-night shows have gimmicks and they start with one person doing it first. Obviously this is something fun that went over well. 

5 hours ago, Mani911 said:

4. Vegas extension :mjpopcorn:

:shadelaugh:

:crying11:

1 hour ago, JoeBitch! said:

Well if thats true more fool anyone who thought otherwise, I mean what did you expect her to do? Promote? Perform? Release the MV? Anyone would think it's her job or something :drown: 

1 hour ago, If U Seek Me said:

Yeaaaaaah. Let me lower even more my expectations. :zoomzoom:

Let's hope she will manage to sneak some Make Me... promo into it. :britstare11:

1 hour ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

And she won't even use Make Me to wake him up. She'll use Rice or an old song from POM :sobbing:

1 hour ago, Nick Jonas said:

Britney having the opportunity to do promo, but opts to do anything but promote her new song. :sickofu: 

1 hour ago, Louis.J said:

Just saw a commercial for the jimmy kimmel skit on GMA, she's doing what Rihanna did, and I think they're using Oops and not MM rip_zpsec10ede9.gif

Oops was playing in the background

:madonna:

Another wasted opportunity. :sickofu:

None of you paid any attention. Just got mad for no reason as usual. She IS dancing to make me on Jimmy Kimmel...

Guest Dora The Explorer

Britney having the opportunity to do promo, but opts to do anything but promote her new song. :sickofu: 

1 hour ago, If U Seek Me said:

Yeaaaaaah. Let me lower even more my expectations. :zoomzoom:

Let's hope she will manage to sneak some Make Me... promo into it. :britstare11:

1 hour ago, JoeBitch! said:

Well if thats true more fool anyone who thought otherwise, I mean what did you expect her to do? Promote? Perform? Release the MV? Anyone would think it's her job or something :drown: 

Y'all must be pissed that she's actually using Make Me to wake Jimmy up. 

:gloria: 

4 minutes ago, queenbrit said:

it looks like they're gonna perform Make Me, since her dancers are there. Are they recreating the leaked video? :unreal::unreal:

no perfom, but maybe she will make a little sketch with make me on the background :unreal:, why she is with her dancers? and why she is dressed like that :thetea:

12 minutes ago, MakeMe(Oooh) said:

It's exactly what Rihanna did:NYheadache:

So no one else can? Like carpool karaoke, mean tweets, all the silly segments on Fallon celebs do that are the same but w/different ppl? These kinds of things always start with one person! Obviously it went over well, why would the show produce another segment like this if it was a flop? How do you know that this isn't going to be something that celebs will continue to do?

11 minutes ago, Womanizeer29 said:

PROMO HD

Hmmmm, she says I have a surprise for Jimmy. I don't want to be unrealistic because we can't put anything past team Britney, but does it makes sense that she would do this and say nothing else? She obviously won't be announcing the single since it's already out. I'm hoping and logically thinking she's got to be there for something more than just to do this. It'll be cute either way I just hope it's something more.

Archived