Full Skit: Britney Spears Pranks Jimmy Kimmel

Jordan Miller

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ToxicVibes said:

Lmao I can't at the people complaining. You complained there was no promo, and now you complain when we get promo? It was obvious this was going to be a prank (Not a performance), be happy we are getting something. 

i'm happy about variety of promo this song has been getting, but that doesn't change the fact that the mv needs to drop NOW! 

and lets be real if her team is a lil bit more creative they can easily arrange a different new fun sketch for her to do. but hey promo is promo i guess

41 minutes ago, Pikapi said:

i'm so frustrated w these same bottoms who complaining w every single thing she does, a promo is a promo.  :lessons:

35 minutes ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

Guys literally Make Me is gonna play when she's pranking him so chill the **** out

34 minutes ago, KENZDOYLE said:

Only would the Britney army complain about Britney doing something that could end up going viral :sickofu:

I'm so excited!!!!:lollipop: Also very jealous of Jimmy 

33 minutes ago, GirlsRollUp said:

It will be funny and Make Me will be on the background! Why the **** are you guys complaining? :madonna:

Promo is promo :drinky:

Omg ppl! It's completely dark out and she as one huge light shining on her now very skinny face. People need to just stfu and stop being so critical. Every picture we see,everything new we've seen, she looks awesome. It's been normal lighting and it's been candids etc and no one's complained. This wasn't filmed like yesterday!  You have some crappy nude lipstick and bad lighting and all of a sudden people are back on this bandwagon as if something is different! Get a grip! :bichpls:

Archived