Britney talking to Ryan Seacrest [NEW]

DMVofficial

I was listening to 102.7 KIIS FM during my morning commute and they were talking about the iHeart Radio Music Festival. Then Ryan goes, "Britney Spears... I'm gunna have to call her up, see what she's up to. That'll happen some time before the end of the week." Then they went on to talk about how they love her Instagram :cooltshirt:

Anyways, I don't know if he meant he was going to call her personally or for on on-air interview, but I thought I would let you all know.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, DMVofficial said:

I was listening to 102.7 KIIS FM during my morning commute and they were talking about the iHeart Radio Music Festival. Then Ryan goes, "Britney Spears... I'm gunna have to call her up, see what she's up to. That'll happen some time before the end of the week." Then they went on to talk about how they love her Instagram :cooltshirt:

Anyways, I don't know if he meant he was going to call her personally or for on on-air interview, but I thought I would let you all know.

Yeeeeah ! I hope they will do a new interview with more details :)

20 minutes ago, DMVofficial said:

YAY I HEARD THIS TOO!! I got so excited.

He said something similar about Selena Go-mess a few weeks ago and then called her a few days later on the show! So there's hope its on the show :jumpney:

Archived