What about if #B9 is called...

44 minutes ago, StepIntotheClub said:

the album will be called Pretty World:truthtea:

it's going to have 2 Volumes :truthtea:

Vol.1 "RADAR" is going to be 7 new songs, whereas Vol.2 "RADAR (backwards)" is going to be 7 radar remixes+ 7 new songs :truthtea:

here are the new songs 

Vol.1 "RADAR":

1. Make Me...

2. Ooh

3. pu$$y (Hangin' Out)

4. I Haven't Met Her (Snakelor's Blues)

5. 55 Hour Marriage 

6. Private Show

7. Work ***** (Weird Christian youtuber Mix)

Vol. 2 "RADAR (backwards)

1. I Was (Saying It backwards All Along)

2. Just to let U know (there was one time one of the strings broke and i was hanging by one string, so if it breaks don't worry)

3. 3 (Remastered)

4. Pretty Girls (Extended Version) Featuring Iggy Azalea and Meghan trainor

5. (you'll have 2 wait) AND SEE

6. Vainilla Candles In the Wind Featuring Elton John

7. On My Way (2 Stealing Ur Man)

You forgot " just love me " tho :britwtf3:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread is a complete lie. I'm an insider, I work as Britney's vajazzler, and she told me the album is called Britney Jean (Special Dreaming Edition) :weusay:

All the songs you said + Radar (Britney Jean Special Dreaming Edition 2016 Remix) + All of Britney Jean + Myah Marie's discography + Cry Me A River My *** feat. The Leftover Members of NSYNC. It'll be a box set :gimmemoar:

It's gonna be called Private Show, I'm sure of it.  They can tie it in with the perfume and kill two birds with one stone.  At the end of the commercial they'll say, 'Get Britney's new album, also called Private Show, out now'.  The album will come with a sample of the perfume inside, and 'Private Show' will be the second single - complete with product placement in the video - to continue promoting the perfume.  It's just so obvious.

36 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

It's gonna be called Private Show, I'm sure of it.  They can tie it in with the perfume and kill two birds with one stone.  At the end of the commercial they'll say, 'Get Britney's new album, also called Private Show, out now'.  The album will come with a sample of the perfume inside, and 'Private Show' will be the second single - complete with product placement in the video - to continue promoting the perfume.  It's just so obvious.

I do wish she do something like that like when Believe was in the blackout cd. 

48 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

Oh God I hope not. It's SO tacky and cheesy.

Private show, eugh, just no please. The perfume name is bad enough. Who in her team tells her these are good ideas? They're terrible names.

10 hours ago, breatheonher said:

This thread is a complete lie. I'm an insider, I work as Britney's vajazzler, and she told me the album is called Britney Jean (Special Dreaming Edition) :weusay:

All the songs you said + Radar (Britney Jean Special Dreaming Edition 2016 Remix) + All of Britney Jean + Myah Marie's discography + Cry Me A River My *** feat. The Leftover Members of NSYNC. It'll be a box set :gimmemoar:

I trust you. Can't wait. :lollipop:

Archived