Shes pranking Kimmel for sure!

monalisaney81

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dislike Kimmel since his AMA 2006 Kfed skit. He and his ex wife Sarah whatsherface constantly make fun of Britney. I don't get why Brit keeps going back there. There are so many shows she could do skits or pranks at :bpo: I mean it's bad enough we don't get perfromances anymore so I have to be okay with short fun skits and cameos but to put Kimmel on top of that ugh I hope Britney enjoys her thing  :dontlike:

2 minutes ago, sunkissed said:

I dislike Kimmel since his AMA 2006 Kfed skit. He and his ex wife Sarah whatsherface constantly make fun of Britney. I don't get why Brit keeps going back there. There are so many shows she could do skits or pranks at :bpo: I mean it's bad enough we don't get perfromances anymore so I have to be okay with short fun skits and cameos but to put Kimmel on top of that ugh I hope Britney enjoys her thing  :dontlike:

I wish she do Conan. It would be so awesome but I think she probably has a disney deal which explains why she goes on shows owned by disney.

4 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I wish she do Conan. It would be so awesome but I think she probably has a disney deal which explains why she goes on shows owned by disney.

Kimmel show is owned by Disney? :overitkbye:

Yeah, I wish she would do Conan too, or any show tbh. Just NOT Kimmel or Chelsea Handler if she even still has her show. 

I wish Britney would stick it to those who bashed her big time back in the day and stop giving them views. 

16 minutes ago, sunkissed said:

Kimmel show is owned by Disney? :overitkbye:

Yeah, I wish she would do Conan too, or any show tbh. Just NOT Kimmel or Chelsea Handler if she even still has her show. 

I wish Britney would stick it to those who bashed her big time back in the day and stop giving them views. 

Well ABC is own by Disney. 

Archived