This is going to flop but things to be grateful for:

DJSLAYZEE

1. **** body

2. Energy and personality back 

3. Piece of Me's wardrobe, hair, makeup are WAY better than before

4. Bareback Music Awards 2016!! First solo award show performance since 2007-2008. 

5. Private Show (a teaser at an album track/maybe single, **** commercial, music seemed good)

6. Make Me - for a song w no promo (some celeb tweets, that app, and positive word of mouth) it's the 17th most played song WW, streaming and radio doing good, already having longevity. Songs go up and down all the time.  obsessing about the charts and all this is a waste of time and sad tbh

7. Performing at iHeart, first music fest since idk when

8. Radio interview and Kimmel (what we know so far) 

so the only time will tell. I get being worried about repeating Britney Jean but would Momney/ Femme Fataleney simulate *** on stage or do a backflip? 

The GP is not aware of the drama with the video, just pop forums and even then how much of it is true? GP has so far seen Britney dance like it was 2004 in Vegas and on TV, share pics of pancakes, be a good mom (most importantly), and slowly people are streaming listening to MM. 

not that saying something is wrong but everyday? You hoes aren't tired or have hobbies? 

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Bareback music awards? :jackk: 

what's in your mind? 

:gimmemoar:whoops 

2 minutes ago, Satannas said:

Automatic corrector? :orangu:

Had to do something to catch your attention. Didn't you hear Justin Beiber won best pop bareback performance?

8 minutes ago, Pokémon Spears said:

I think I missed that performance :britwtf3:

It was wonderful, almost as good as the 2013 desert performance 

8 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

so.....automatic corrector :orly:

:orangu: it's actually better w bareback music award. The fact that my phone substitutes bareback for billboard

5 minutes ago, DaddySayzee said:

It was wonderful, almost as good as the 2013 desert performance 

:orangu: it's actually better w bareback music award. The fact that my phone substitutes bareback for billboard

I just said in another thread, we should really appreciate what we have right now, I seriously would've never thought Britney would be like this anymore, after the FF era.

I do want that video though, and can't believe they haven't released it yet, but I think having a job now has kept me distracted and miserable :sickofu: If at least we had full videos from the last POM leg, I would be a little bit more entertained 

Bareback? Lol you mean Billboard  

And yeah, I'm happy about Make Me and its upcoming music video and I'm looking forward to POM's performance and the iHeart radio festival. In the meantime we're getting Jimmy Kimmel (at least a good interview I hope) and maybe something else :BBMAney: 

Y'all keep STREAMING make me on Spotify

1 hour ago, Pokémon Spears said:

I just said in another thread, we should really appreciate what we have right now, I seriously would've never thought Britney would be like this anymore, after the FF era.

I do want that video though, and can't believe they haven't released it yet, but I think having a job now has kept me distracted and miserable :sickofu: If at least we had full videos from the last POM leg, I would be a little bit more entertained 

Yeah that's about it. The video thing does seem fishy

at least a lyric video and some official remixes. Not saying it's perfect but the pros are more than the cons

1 hour ago, If U Seek Me said:

Bareback awards? I'm sure Britney is a safe *** advocate! :rihit:

Britney supports PreP

39 minutes ago, Santiago said:

my type of awards :uknowit:

44 minutes ago, Kuzco said:

Bareback Music Awards :orangu: 

sis stop watching **** 

me: "Siri, search Billboard Music Awards"

Siri: "did you mean Bukkake?"

Archived