Britney’s Naked Body Is Covered In Red Glitter Body Paint In The “Make Me” Video

Jordan Miller

9 hours ago, BritneyLimited said:

How come these random *** people (no offense) have the video? Is it in the deep web or something? Some dodgy streaming sites maybe? Someone care to go there and check? I've searched but I can't find anything.

I tried to find the video on major torrent and streaming websites (even some weird Russian and Chinese ones) and I did not see anything! :gloria:

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

We haven't seen it yet so we don't know.

Remember Toxic and naked diamond scene ;)

Your right so I can't diss it, but Toxic at the time was new, fresh, controversial now, its not with all this leotard since most pop singers are doing it. She has an amazing body so if you have it, flaunt it, but I would think she would be beyond this now.

1 minute ago, KatLove said:

Your right so I can't diss it, but Toxic at the time was new, fresh, controversial now, its not with all this leotard since most pop singers are doing it. She has an amazing body so if you have it, flaunt it, but I would think she would be beyond this now.

We absolutely have no idea how she and the director executed those scenes.I'm sure i had this weird look on my face when i first saw the photo,i could actually feel it :truthtea:

Then i thought about her previous work and how she's succesful at executing naked scenes or diamonds.Now i expect a good,tasty scene :)

Guest Young Törless
15 minutes ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

I'm gonna die :o

She's so hot!!!!!!!!!

Merve, you have to remove the photo from the quote or you'll be banned. :tiffanycries:

5 hours ago, FocusOnMe said:

Omg I feel this so much I have not been able to concentrate on anything else all day

It's horrible. Not to mention, I'm humming a non existent song "ATM" because there's nothing really out there in hq to memorize the lyrics to, so I'm humming random *** ****. It's like, I'm inventing my own lyrics to my own MMO song. It's horrible, but it's ok cause I rather the song not leak so it can impact in its full potential without having a leak ruin it 

28 minutes ago, soygalan said:

Just read this whole mess and all I can say is. YOU ARE ******* HOT. Bye.

:umHUH:

tumblr_o2q1ksOO741rxpytqo1_r1_400.gif

Make me gooh

Btw she looks like she ******** someone in the video.

2 hours ago, KENZDOYLE said:

GUYYYYSSS!!!!! :unreal::unreal::unreal::unreal::unreal::unreal: there's a new screengrab out did yall see

i took out the photo i didn't see the warning of no more leaks being posted ahhh sorrrryyyyyyyy :sickofu:

Wait what warning? No more elaks aloud? WTHHHHH

11 hours ago, luxoricious said:

But didn't Britney herself said some of the WB scenes were too ****, and since she's a mom she didn't feel comfortable releasing them? :beynah:

I think it was starting to become like a lesbian scene. Like she was dominating women. You can tell it was going that route with how the women are getting whipped and the beats speakers in the girls mouth. Britney wanted the song to empower women and it wasn't portraying that. I feel like its the director's fantasy.

Archived