Britney’s Naked Body Is Covered In Red Glitter Body Paint In The “Make Me” Video

Jordan Miller

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Rickeylicious said:

I don't believe the full video has leaked... but there's another 1:30 video floating around. I don't think anything has leaked with the bulldozer yet. I don't think any of these videos are the final edit. 

There's a cheetah in the living room with male dancers doing acrobats on ******** poles.

Britney painted in pink body glitter in a cage next to the pool.

There's product placement for EOS lip balm, and Orange Theory Fitness is plastered on flat screens while her dancers work out in the house.

Britney throws a tv out a window into the swimming pool and electrocutes what I'm guessing is her boyfriend.

G-Eazy is basically having *** with her as he raps. It's implied that Britney is holding the camera as he gives it to her. 

if this is true then GURLL :myjam:

24 minutes ago, Rickeylicious said:

I don't believe the full video has leaked... but there's another 1:30 video floating around. I don't think anything has leaked with the bulldozer yet. I don't think any of these videos are the final edit. 

There's a cheetah in the living room with male dancers doing acrobats on ******** poles.

There's product placement for EOS lip balm, and Orange Theory Fitness is plastered on flat screens while her dancers work out in the house.

Britney throws a tv out a window into the swimming pool and electrocutes what I'm guessing is her boyfriend.

G-Eazy is basically having *** with her as he raps. It's implied that Britney is holding the camera as he gives it to her. 

OMG THIS IS GONNA BE BIG IM SO EXCITED tumblr_nj7767rscL1u8p4tgo1_400.giftumblr_nkymzjWhSJ1s29ntpo1_400.gif

I'm SO ******* happy this video has a ton happening :crying1:

Thank GOD Britney is putting out [what sounds like] another iconic video, rather than just a room full of half-naked male dancers and Britney gyrating for 4 minutes :crying1: Leave that **** to Gaga, Madge, or Kylie, tbh 

40 minutes ago, Rickeylicious said:

OH MY GODNEY :OMGney::OMGney::OMGney::OMGney::OMGney:

IF THIS IS REAL, THEN HOLY **** THIS VIDEO IS GOING TO BE BIG Y'ALL :lanacackle:

But okay, DOES ANYONE HAVE INFO ON THE RELEASE DATE? :shake:

52 minutes ago, Rickeylicious said:

OMG

That's the only part that leaked so far that I kinda have an issue with... I think it's too racy, and borderline trashy, tbh. (don't down vote me cause It's just my opinion) :thetea:

I thought Mikey humping her was too much when I saw first split of it, but when I saw 1:22 video, it just seemed ok and not that controversial as it did before, so this red caged part might be the same in the end.

Overall, video is gonna be controversial AF, and it's ok. I just hope that doesn't overshadow the FLAWLESSNESS of the song. :britwtf3:

39 minutes ago, Layer89 said:

That's the only part that leaked so far that I kinda have an issue with... I think it's too racy, and borderline trashy, tbh. (don't down vote me cause It's just my opinion) :thetea:

I thought Mikey humping her was too much when I saw first split of it, but when I saw 1:22 video, it just seemed ok and not that controversial as it did before, so this red caged part might be the same in the end.

Overall, video is gonna be controversial AF, and it's ok. I just hope that doesn't overshadow the FLAWLESSNESS of the song. :britwtf3:

IA

Guest Cold As Fire
6 hours ago, Cold As Fire said:

You c*nts are all gonna eat your words when everything he said turns out to be true. Those G-Eazy lyrics are real.

:BBMAney:

55 minutes ago, Layer89 said:

Britney never comes across as trashy or sleazy. She won't be deepthroating a hammer like Miley or twerking in a jean thong like Rihanna. :uknowit:

Archived