Music Reacts To Tragic Mass Shooting At Gay Nightclub In Orlando

Jordan Miller

the shooter called 911 BEFORE shooting to pledge allegiance to ISIS. anyone who is saying this isn't a terrorist attack and isn't about religion needs to step down and accept facts. yes, he was anti-LGBT as well, but that doesn't mean it wasn't an act of terrorism. this was an attack on the united states, on freedom, on love, and on HUMAN KIND. not JUST gay people. we are all one.

i cant get over this...:'(

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Brichney. said:

I'm going to say it, these fuckheads make me ashamed of being Muslim. Sorry, guys. 

Don't be. Don't let them win. You are an individual, you are not them. LOVE. I'm Jewish, and I stand by the Muslim community who does not deserve to be lumped into a category of hatred.

2 minutes ago, Brichney. said:

I'm going to say it, these fuckheads make me ashamed of being Muslim. Sorry, guys. 

Don't be. They're now saying that there might have been a muslim leader in Florida telling his followers to kills gays with sympathy. So that could be a motivation too.

6 minutes ago, David Rose said:

the shooter called 911 BEFORE shooting to pledge allegiance to ISIS. anyone who is saying this isn't a terrorist attack and isn't about religion needs to step down and accept facts. yes, he was anti-LGBT as well, but that doesn't mean it wasn't an act of terrorism. this was an attack on the united states, on freedom, on love, and on HUMAN KIND. not JUST gay people. we are all one.

i cant get over this...:'(

1 minute ago, britsangel90 said:

so basically we can expect more attacks? this is so disturbing.

they just arrested someone in LA who was going to the pride parade armed with guns and explosives in his vehicle. completely unrelated to the orlando incident.

this is beyond terrifying.

I have friends there but they are fine.

This is so sick and horrible, I can't even think about it.

And of course religion has to do with that, they love to kill in the name of their God. No wonder why some Americans Europeans etc don't want Islamics.

On 12/06/2016 at 7:00 PM, britsangel90 said:

yeah Obama and killary are preparing a speech that goes something like this:

"first of all, I want to say there is no such thing as radical Islam.........."

Trump2016

How would Trump solve the issue of terrorism? By banning all Muslims from the USA? By asking gay people to carry weapons inside a nightclub? :yaknow:

I'm waiting for something even more stupid. :zoomzoom:

And in this case, it's terrorism, but what about other mass shootings? In France, the terrorists had to plan their attacks for months to get their weapons, and they were like twenty. In Orlando, the guy managed to get guns easily and from what it looks like, alone.

With so many guns out there, any islamist nutjob (and I believe there are less in the US than in France) can do a lot of damage, even alone.

32 minutes ago, Alejo. said:

I have friends there but they are fine.

This is so sick and horrible, I can't even think about it.

And of course religion has to do with that, they love to kill in the name of their God. No wonder why some Americans Europeans etc don't want Islamics.

this is sad to see some of you think this is the real islam,
this is propaganda and terror, these people are being brainwashed, they don't have a status in the world, they are just pawns
the way you think shows, you don't have a difference between them 

17 minutes ago, LanaBrit said:

this is sad to see some of you think this is the real islam,
this is propaganda and terror, these people are being brainwashed, they don't have a status in the world, they are just pawns
the way you think shows, you don't have a difference between them 

Oh whatever, hundreds of theories and ****. 

Archived