Music Reacts To Tragic Mass Shooting At Gay Nightclub In Orlando

Jordan Miller

6 minutes ago, mihailtodorovsky said:

I'm a European muslim and we dont kill people here or we dont beat any women.My mom works she doesnt wear burqa and my father doesnt have 4 wifes lol.Not all muslims are like that

I never said all muslims are like that, but the user was saying it's a cultural thing. Personally I think it's a religious thing that is taught in some households like the one the shooter was born in. In many households they teach to be superior to women and hit them. They make them wear burkas and they can never disobey their husbands which is something that is preached mainly in the middle east. Many immigrants also carry that kind of ideology overseas.

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably she's just enjoying her weekend. :yaknow: I know it sounds bad to some people that it seems like she lives in her own bubble without acknowledging what happens in the rest of the world, but well, apparently she does, because she can. She doesn't seem like the kind of person that lives 24/7 on the internet to catch up on the latest news. 

It's not only this case, but I constantly see people complaining because Britney Spears doesn't do what other artists do in other situations like this or any other kind. Britney is not like the others, and at this point in life we should all know and understand that. She simply doesn't see herself as an opinion leader that needs to acknowledge and talk about every single situation that happens around the world. That doesn't mean she won't feel bad whenever she learns what happened, just like any other person would do. She probably just doesn't have a productive comment to contribute with at the moment.

8 minutes ago, chris_fives said:

when will you flops learn that Britney is not that attention ***** seeker. She doesn't have to go to social media everytime something bad happens.

You people tend to say you are her 'biggest' fans but you dont even know basic facts about her:zoomzoom:

This has nothing to do with attention seeking. wtf are you talking about?

She's a public person, like it or not, and she should have a say in this matter especially since it affects her fan base. I'm sure at least 80% of those people in the club are/were Britney fans too.

2 minutes ago, mihailtodorovsky said:

Go to Bosnia&Herzegovina,Turkey and they wont kill you for being gay :) It depends on the country not religion

Obviously not every country is the same, but the only true country in the middle east that accepts all religions and ****** orientation is Israel.

28 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

And what are you expecting her to say? "Omg ya'll what happened in orlando is just so sad. I haven't felt this way since my dear GAY friend Andre died. So from the bottom of my broken heart I send my condolences and only this will make us stronger than yesterday. "

Like she needs to add another unnecessary post saying the same thing everyone else has said. She doesn't treat her gay fans any different than her straight fans unlike Gaga and Madonna. 

????

u clearly don't understand it's a tragedy tweeting something to show support won't hurt in fact it'll show that she cares. "omg yall what happened in orlando is just so sad" ?? at least to pray for them it won't hurt.

20 minutes ago, chris_fives said:

when will you flops learn that Britney is not that attention ***** seeker. She doesn't have to go to social media everytime something bad happens.

You people tend to say you are her 'biggest' fans but you dont even know basic facts about her:zoomzoom:

so just to show support makes her "attention *****" ? wtf is wrong with u?

8 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Obviously not every country is the same, but the only true country in the middle east that accepts all religions and ****** orientation is Israel.

See its a cultural thing.In Turkey and European muslim countries there are no such laws against other religions and ****** orientations.And Isreal doesnt accept any religion.They beat the **** out of muslims when they wanna pray in their own city..Also they hate christians too

19 minutes ago, fuckofffloverboy said:

I hope she does say something, one of a victims had a vegas tank on. It made me burst into tears :wontcry: I'm sure a lot of fans lost their lives. She may make a statement soon. 

But... if you KNOW Britney, you know she is very personal. She doesn't pander for attention. I can assure you she is devastated and has probably said a prayer for the victims. 

i hope so. :(

2 minutes ago, mihailtodorovsky said:

See its a cultural thing.In Turkey and European muslim countries there are no such laws against other religions and ****** orientations.

So what if it's a cultural thing. It's still a thing that needs to be stopped, if not stopped then at least not involving innocent lives.

It's not that Britney's words will bring back the victims or something...

But since it was a gay bar the odds are huge there was at least 1 fan or at least somebody who liked her music ... She didn't post anything about Andre Fuentes either..

I just think it's her choice whether she'll post something or not and I don't care if she doesn't and to be really rude:: it ain't the first time there was a shooting and it won't be the last time either, maybe she just doesn't want her page to be full of these negative events.

11 minutes ago, mihailtodorovsky said:

See its a cultural thing.In Turkey and European muslim countries there are no such laws against other religions and ****** orientations.And Isreal doesnt accept any religion.They beat the **** out of muslims when they wanna pray in their own city..Also they hate christians too

Israel is still the safest place in the middle east for women/gays where they won't be prosecuted for the way they look, dress, or how they act. They have more rights and are more free there than in any other middle eastern country and they just had PRIDE.

7 minutes ago, pimmelfratze said:

I can't at some of you fans. Britney probably doesn't know what's going on in the world around her and is being fed scripted news from the world by her managment. this would explain why she seems happier these days as they only feed her artificially happy news about the world. let her live tbh :zoomzoom: 

Dude :orangu: seriously now

17 minutes ago, ianspears said:

IA she should say something instead of posting stupid pics about how gr8 god, animals and horrible paintings tbh..

Brits instagram is the most boring thing in the wordl, even more boring than my exams :orangu:. Im here for selfiesney,hot bodyney, richlifeney etc..and stop with the " she is herself through instsgram" excuse.. Because copying photos from google isnt that creative.. Plus i think she would have way more followers if she had a more fresh instagram ..not that she cares though

Archived