Music Reacts To Tragic Mass Shooting At Gay Nightclub In Orlando

Jordan Miller

Sadly she never talks about anything. Which is both cool cause t doesn't seem likes she's pandering but at the same time it looks like her team is shielding her from EVERYTHING. I think she's just private and grieving in her own way- some people are more vocal then other people

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Body ache said:

I was literally just stating the fact, but you can continue to hate on all religion if you like, just know that you're ignorant to think that and you should stop preaching hate in this very difficult time. Many people turn to prayers right now and even on the news it showed a person's recant of how he prayed for a wounded person that he helped get in an ambulance with him.

LOL you probably cant even speak 2 languages and you call people ignorant? :zoomzoom:

4 minutes ago, Body ache said:

I was literally just stating the facts, but you can continue to hate on all religion if you like, just know that you're ignorant to think that and you should stop preaching hate in this very difficult time. Many people turn to prayers right now and even on the news it showed a person's story of how he was praying for a wounded person that he helped get in an ambulance with him.

So now I hate all religions ... When I just said we should be focusing on helping/ praying in or own ways .... I'm not arguing w you anymore troll. You're clearly crazy

6 minutes ago, Body ache said:

What does not speaking two different languages have to do with ignorance?:moorangu: And yes I do speak more than two languages btw.

ignorance

If you didn't do any of the reading or homework for your Russian history class, you are probably hoping the teacher won't call on you, so you can hide your ignorance, or lack of knowledge.

The noun ignorance is not a synonym for "stupidity," since its meaning is closer to "being uninformed" than "being unintelligent."Ignorance implies that a person or group needs to be educated on a particular subject. 
https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/ignorance
:yaknow:

4 minutes ago, Cleodite xo said:

i love how im getting down voted cuz i said i'm pissed she didn't talk about a tragedy to the LGBT community when most of her fans are gay....

And what are you expecting her to say? "Omg ya'll what happened in orlando is just so sad. I haven't felt this way since my dear GAY friend Andre died. So from the bottom of my broken heart I send my condolences and only this will make us stronger than yesterday. "

Like she needs to add another unnecessary post saying the same thing everyone else has said. She doesn't treat her gay fans any different than her straight fans unlike Gaga and Madonna. 

8 minutes ago, Godney the Holy Spearit said:

Again, you are confusing Islam teaching with culture. Islam never forced women to wear burkas. Islam simply stated women have to cover their aurat, which face is excluded. Burka is not an Islam thing, it is a culture thing. So please stop runnimg your mouth over things that you have not the slightest idea about. You are a representative of what a brainwashed citizen is.

Yeah but that's oppression and ultimately hate. If they stop preaching to hate on women/gays and everyone except for muslim straight men then these killings would stop, but if they want to continue to preach hate then I suggest they do it in their own countries and not involve innocent lives. I just read something a few days ago saying that a religious muslim man attacked a waiteress during ramadan because she asked him if he wanted a beer. If it is a culture like you are saying then they should keep it within their own culture, but if they want to involve innocent lives then something has to be done. We're not all gays/women to be their inferior. Just because they treat people in the middle east that way doesn't mean they could do it in westernized countries.

10 minutes ago, mihailtodorovsky said:

ignorance

If you didn't do any of the reading or homework for your Russian history class, you are probably hoping the teacher won't call on you, so you can hide your ignorance, or lack of knowledge.

The noun ignorance is not a synonym for "stupidity," since its meaning is closer to "being uninformed" than "being unintelligent."Ignorance implies that a person or group needs to be educated on a particular subject. 
https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/ignorance
:yaknow:

I didn't sign up for history?? class. :yaknow:

32 minutes ago, Godney the Holy Spearit said:

Yeah it also pisses me off of how she never acknowledge Syria, Palestine, Turkey etc 

ikr,

she has no idea about middle east and islam, but she still can talk about brighter side of life, haha, what a good life, she is still like a child, i think she doesn't know ******* a thing about world, this is sad to see a person who survived for own life but has no idea about others people life, tragic

36 minutes ago, Cleodite xo said:

like wtf britney....

when will you flops learn that Britney is not that attention ***** seeker. She doesn't have to go to social media everytime something bad happens.

You people tend to say you are her 'biggest' fans but you dont even know basic facts about her:zoomzoom:

12 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Yeah but that's oppression and ultimately hate. If they stop preaching to hate on women/gays and everyone except for muslim straight men then these killings would stop, but if they want to continue to preach hate then I suggest they do it in their own countries and not involve innocent lives. I just read something a few days ago saying that a religious muslim man attacked a waiteress during ramadan because she asked him if he wanted a beer. If it is a culture like you are saying then they should keep it within their own culture, but if they want to involve innocent lives then something has to be done. We're not all gays/women to be their inferior. Just because they treat people in the middle east that way doesn't mean they could do it in westernized countries.

I'm a European muslim and we dont kill people here or we dont beat any women.My mom works she doesnt wear burqa and my father doesnt have 4 wifes lol.Not all muslims are like that
It's not about religion as i've said Its just about culture..

I hope she does say something, one of a victims had a vegas tank on. It made me burst into tears :wontcry: I'm sure a lot of fans lost their lives. She may make a statement soon. 

But... if you KNOW Britney, you know she is very personal. She doesn't pander for attention. I can assure you she is devastated and has probably said a prayer for the victims. 

6 minutes ago, LanaBrit said:

ikr,

she has no idea about middle east and islam, but she still can talk about brighter side of life, haha, what a good life, she is still like a child, i think she doesn't know ******* a thing about world, this is sad to see a person who survived for own life but has no idea about others people life, tragic

really? **** off :zoomzoom:

she KNOWS about the middle east and the tragedy that occurs there. it's heartbreaking, we all feel the pain of what is going on there. but you're missing the point. she DOESN'T have to make a post about every tragedy. britney is a personal celebrity, im sure she weeps for these events in her own, personal time. we all know how spiritual she is. 

6 minutes ago, Godney the Holy Spearit said:

Hate women and gays? Gurl, slow down. Islam HAS never teach us to hate women and gays, in fact, Islam teach us never to hate on anyone. Women are honored in the highest rank possible in Islam, and there are saying that one's heaven is on his/her feet. So again, stop spreading your false facts and arguments. Islam has never taught to hate gays, we are taught to help them and guide them to the path of Allah.

There is no bad religion, there's only bad people. That white kid who shot those black people on the church, would you call it Christian teaching simoly because the act is carried out by a Christian?

You should focus all your argument towards the person and his culture, not simply dragging religion into it, especially when you know NOTHING about the religion.

Go to the middle east and see if u feel comfortable out in public. Hell go out their in your pride and see if they accept you then. bye *****.

Archived