Britney should do Carpool Karaoke for B9 Promo!

Patryczon

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, ubritney said:

Ummm yeah I'm more than serious. In all interviews, her team is behind the camera monitoring interviews. Remember the FF era when Britney looked at them during most interviews for their approval. When she does interviews, questions have to be submitted first and approved. She has a member of her team with her at all times when she does radio interviews too. Carpool Karaoke is very candid and stuff and I'm not sure her team would accept not being present at all time during the taping just in case Britney would say something they don't want her to or answer questions they wouldn't want her to. And there's no one in that car to stop the guy. And don't go all blah they could review the tape after and ****. No. That's not how they work.

That was during FF because of that small relapse she had in 2010 and they were keeping an eye on her.

And boo, she's done tons of skits before and after Femme Fatale, with Ellen, Jimmy Kimmel and Jimmy Fallon where no member of her team was present.

Unless you're there personally to see Larry and Adam standing to the side, please don't claim your incentive as the truth. :JLostare:

40 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

That was during FF because of that small relapse she had in 2010 and they were keeping an eye on her.

And boo, she's done tons of skits before and after Femme Fatale, with Ellen, Jimmy Kimmel and Jimmy Fallon where no member of her team was present.

Unless you're there personally to see Larry and Adam standing to the side, please don't claim your incentive as the truth. :JLostare:

I'm not here to bash boo. I'm one of her biggest fans and I love PG and BJ so it's not like I'm here to complain about her plus I'm always on her side. This is just how things have been. As I said it has gotten much better but Team Britney oversees everything that's how it is.

1 hour ago, Zinaida Zazekina said:

Yes, she should!! I just watched the 1D's one, and I loved it, I'm not even their fan lol, but there's something about James Corden, that makes celebrities more likeable to a bigger audience.

1 hour ago, popprison said:

Yes! Those videos get tonnnns of views! And that guy is cool and friendly!

Exactly! Not only James is so nice celebs love him, he also makes them feel secure and loose! 

He would be perfect for Britney and she will show even more of her amazing and nice charm… GP would soooooo buy it! 

Let's make it happen!!

19 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

this. ppl need to get a life and stop following intouch rumors.

20 minutes ago, watermelonbubblegum said:

I'd prefer her to make GOOD music with awesome concept music videos, cause she's able to sell music for herself and not hang onto other artists for fame. She's Britney Spears. :tiffanynod: She doesn't need anyone. She can do it by haself, the question is... does she want that? :JLostare:

I think at this point she needs good promo to show her work… 

Archived