"Glory" - Everything We Need To Know

NotAPassenger

Britney has continuously worked with new and upcoming talent particularly music producers which is a great thing as she has always released fresh music and has stayed one step ahead of the game however, I am hoping for B9 she reunites with producer Danja 'cos all their previous works together have been standout. Does anyone know if he has been confirmed to be contributing to B9?  

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 29 May 2016 at 4:02 AM, umr3000 said:

Britney has continuously worked with new and upcoming talent particularly music producers which is a great thing as she has always released fresh music and has stayed one step ahead of the game however, I am hoping for B9 she reunites with producer Danja 'cos all their previous works together have been standout. Does anyone know if he has been confirmed to be contributing to B9?  

A lot of "insiders" have said he isn't but there's been posts and hearsay from months back saying he is. So we just gotta wait and see tbh:sew: 

On 05/11/2015 at 10:38 AM, NotAPassenger said:

Just so we have a list of those involved! 

Songs:

MAKE ME (OOOH): (Rumoured: BURNS, Mischke)

- JUST LUV ME: Cashmere Cat, RoboPop, Julia Micheals 

SLUMBER PARTY: (Rumoured Julia Micheals track)

- INVITATION: Britney Spears, Justin Tranter and Julia Micheals 

- JUST LIKE ME: Britney Spears, Justin Tranter and Julia Micheals

- MAN ON THE MOON: Pheobe Ryan, Marcus Lomax, Brandon Lowry, Isley Juber and Jason Evigan 

- PRIVATE SHOW: 

- LIAR: 

- CLUMSY: 

A&R:

- Karen Kwak

Confirmed: 

- Ian Kirkpatrick, Chantal Kreviazuk & Simon Wilcox

- Justin Tranter & Julia Micheals

- Esjay Jones, Trey Vittetoe, Gina Schock & The Dream Team 

Phoebe Ryan, Marcus Lomax, Brandon Lowry, Isley Juber and Jason Evigan

- DJ Mustard 

- The Invisible Men

- Sam Bruno 

- Alex Da Kid 

- Matthew Koma 

- Danja 

- Big Tank

- BURNS & Mischke

- Yellow Claw

- Hurts 

- Carla Marie Williams

- CJ Baran 

Rumoured: 

- Jack Ü

- Kerli Köiv 

- Max Martin 

- Roccstar

- Rock Mafia 

- FredWreck

- William Orbit 

- Calvin Harris

- Steve Aoki

- Giorgio Moroder 

- Diplo 

- Tiësto

- Nicki Minaj 

- G Eazy 

- Billboard 

- Delta Goodrem

Edit it

G Eazy is confirmed

• 3 weeks later...
On June 27, 2016 at 3:52 AM, Louis.J said:

“Invitation” (Britney Spears, Nick Monson, Justin Tranter, Julia Micheals)

“Make Me (Oooh)” Feat. G-Eazy

“Private Show” (Carla Marie Williams)

“Slumber Party” (Justin Tranter, Julia Micheals)

“Just Like Me” (Cashmere Cat, RoboPop, Britney Spears, Nick Monson, Justin Tranter, Julia Micheals)

“Liar” (Jason Evigan, Danny Parker, Breyan Issac, Nash Overstreet)

“Man On The Moon” (Jason Evigan, Pheobe Ryan, Marcus Lomax, Brandon Lowry, Isley Juber)

Seems like a good mix so far

On November 5, 2015 at 0:33 PM, 2loveletgo said:

I'm here for Max Martin on B9

Although I feel Max Martin is amazing.. I do not feel he is appropriate if we want something that 100% geniunely gives us a full mature breakaway from the standard of pop we have grown accustomed to from Britney. I feel like Max should be kept in the back pocket for a great 20th anniversary single 

Guest Diamond Horse

@NotAPassenger I am deeply sorry that I have spammed this thread with my immature hurricane of emotional chaos.

But I love this forum and I realize how small I am in the bigger scale.

Anyway, I love the fact that you made this thread and are here for the forum. What makes me happy is that we all are having good time here right now.

So please forgive me all my tantrums, yes, I do have my emotional unstability in addition to all else, if you must know. Please do not let this become an obstacle between everything that is also important. I still hope that you run everything as flawlessly as always.

Kerli is an artist that you also have on your list. She has worked many years with the industry, has a lot of experience and some connections in USA. She is from my homeland Estonia. Which shows that Estonia can have quite exemplary, hardworking and smart people. Her last name is KÕIV (Kõiv in smaller letters). "kõiv" means "birch" in Estonian. I really adore this artist, she has made nature-themed music recently and it is really cool with all the outstanding videos.

It would be so good to visit this thread and see her treated as equal with other artists with her correct last name. But I am not blaming you, it is understandable because most of people in the world don't even have this letter in their alphabets. It is not that I am picking fight with you, you did nothing wrong, you did a great work with this thread which is really moving, to think about it. Britney news section is much richer and more credible with this thread.

It is just that I really want to see this name correct, for the beauty of it! I would be so moved and grateful if you corrected it!

And I know that I have wronged this forum with spamming and sometimes post things that other people don't agree with, the more happier it would make me, if you could improve this thread with this small fix of her last name.

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
On July 23, 2016 at 3:13 PM, The Moments said:

@NotAPassenger I am deeply sorry that I have spammed this thread with my immature hurricane of emotional chaos.

But I love this forum and I realize how small I am in the bigger scale.

Anyway, I love the fact that you made this thread and are here for the forum. What makes me happy is that we all are having good time here right now.

So please forgive me all my tantrums, yes, I do have my emotional unstability in addition to all else, if you must know. Please do not let this become an obstacle between everything that is also important. I still hope that you run everything as flawlessly as always.

Kerli is an artist that you also have on your list. She has worked many years with the industry, has a lot of experience and some connections in USA. She is from my homeland Estonia. Which shows that Estonia can have quite exemplary, hardworking and smart people. Her last name is KÕIV (Kõiv in smaller letters). "kõiv" means "birch" in Estonian. I really adore this artist, she has made nature-themed music recently and it is really cool with all the outstanding videos.

It would be so good to visit this thread and see her treated as equal with other artists with her correct last name. But I am not blaming you, it is understandable because most of people in the world don't even have this letter in their alphabets. It is not that I am picking fight with you, you did nothing wrong, you did a great work with this thread which is really moving, to think about it. Britney news section is much richer and more credible with this thread.

It is just that I really want to see this name correct, for the beauty of it! I would be so moved and grateful if you corrected it!

And I know that I have wronged this forum with spamming and sometimes post things that other people don't agree with, the more happier it would make me, if you could improve this thread with this small fix of her last name.

Thank you!

You must have lots of time on your hands

:xcuseme:

Archived