Will Cameras Be Allowed In The Vegas Shows???

joelr_23

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have floor tickets i was really hoping to be a ble to record it and take pictures! :( its really dumb how there super strickt about cameras and stuff. i went to the femme fatale tour and i was in the front and there even was a security right in front of me and i had my camera recording and taking pics and he just looked at me and smiled like omg kids these days. lol

Are floor tickets general admission or do they have assigned seats for the Vegas shows? What does your tix say?

yea they are standing but why do they give you a seat number? and do they give you a bracelet? you know so they can know you really have GA? before entering the GA area?

no idea about seat number my GA circus tour tix had a seat number too tho. Maybe it's a way for them to keep track of how many are sold. The ticket didn't say anything about a bracelet but I'm sure you get one. Every GA I've been to we got bracelets

floor is general admission standing room only. The tickets actually give you seat numbers tho. I have mine already and I'm like seat 44 but it's really sro

Wonder why they give out seat numbers? I was gonna get general admission but I def don't wanna to wait in line for 12 hours to get front row in general admission section.

Are floor tickets general admission or do they have assigned seats for the Vegas shows? What does your tix say?

All GA tix probably have seat numbers because when they want to figure out how many people they can fit in the GA area, they probably put out chairs and then counted/numbered them and then took them out. It's probably for safety reasons. Like they need to measure for the maximum occupancy. Otherwise how else would they know if there's too many people or too little people?

LOL, cameras are not allowed on ANY concert but there are videos, so...

I don't know why you guys are saying this... cameras are allowed at concerts, lmfao. Every concert I've gone to I've taken pictures right in front of security and nobody said nothing. Heck, when I was at FFT in 2nd row, I was taking pictures OF security cause of how **** they were and they ain't say sh!t.

But anyways, yea no cameras will be allowed in Vegas. I'd be surprised AF we get any pictures or videos of the show within the first 5 shows.

1. She's not doing a show on Xmas

2. Nobody said anything about any of the shows airing live, which I doubt they will air any of the shows live this soon.

Anyways. No, cameras will most likely not be allowed, but someone will obviously find a way to sneak them in, so I'm sure we'll eventually have some pictures and videos, but really don't expect much. If they say no cameras or anything, I wouldn't expect to see pictures or videos at least for a couple shows.

I meant new years eve and there was a rumor going on :paper:

Can't remember the details, it might've been a reliable source :p

• 2 years later...
On 24 de septiembre de 2013 at 10:08 PM, Destination said:

I don't know why you guys are saying this... cameras are allowed at concerts, lmfao. Every concert I've gone to I've taken pictures right in front of security and nobody said nothing. Heck, when I was at FFT in 2nd row, I was taking pictures OF security cause of how **** they were and they ain't say sh!t.

But anyways, yea no cameras will be allowed in Vegas. I'd be surprised AF we get any pictures or videos of the show within the first 5 shows.

Sorry I had to bump :imcute:

I guess we definitely know the answer to this question now. Tbh I think we actually did get pictures and videos of the show within the first 5 shows, in fact, I think a whole concert was filmed and up on YT as early as January 2014, of the very first show I believe, you know the one where Mario Lopez was Britney's first freakshow slave, lol :yesokay::HAHA:

Archived