Lady Gaga releases her new lead single "Disease"

Fita

First listening and i like it a lot. Best dance beat since Born This Way era. 

His look on the trailer of the video and single cover reminded me of Samara and now the lyric video also reminds me of The Ring.

spacer.png

Edited by descg
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

It’s missing some hungry Gaga magic, but I like it okay… it doesn’t make me want to hear it again immediately. 

it does make me more excited to hear her new record though, i was so not here for Chromatica :walkin_fire_meltdown_burning_flames_panic_mess_exhell: 

Edited by thegrove

It’s good, I’m not sure if it’s lead single material though. I definitely think after Bloody Mary became a surprise hit she’s trying to capitalize off that, which makes sense. I think she’s being smart, the video looks like it might be horror inspired… right before Halloween, get those views! I’m not sure how this will do in the long run, but might get a good debut. And at least Die with a smile is a big it. Maybe she’s saving a stronger song for closer to album release, which I think isn’t until February? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.