Tate Mcgrae fans: "Tate is not inspired by Britney! her music and aesthetics are very Rihanna and Ariana"

Hype Boy

1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Ready to derail your own thread over Beyonce? Lol

Pressed your accusations were unfounded and your toxic thread was locked so now you’ve moved on to the boring Tate company lmao

Awww the sad ped0yonce fan who has been banned from various forums for psychopathic behavior, harassing moderators and users, and making threats. I find it ironic that after so many years of doing the same in this forum and attacking Britney daily, they're still allowed to linger here for attention. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

I will be honest, I’m in the gen z generation (highschool) and Tate isn’t popular where I’m from. No one really knows who she is if they do they only know that exes song and greedy. She just isn’t as popular as other artists, like Sabrina or Chappell or Charlie XCX. I mean Tate is just there are her songs personally aren’t very good. She is a flawless dancer I will give her that but that’s about it. Also idk if it’s just me but she sings like ‘cursive’ have y’all seen videos of people singing like that? I think that’s what she sounds like and It’s not pleasant lol. But now Britney actually is still very popular where I live ( a town in Alabama) surprisingly because everyone is very conservative here but a ton of high school kids love Britney and listen to her. Whenever I saw I listen to her people always just start talking ‘oh I love this Britney song and this song she’s so cool.’ Heck even middle schoolers, I went to my sisters birthday party and she’s in 8th grade and I played baby one more time and  all her friends literally screamed the lyrics. This was like 20-25 girls. The impact Britney has is just impeccable 

• Love 5
  • Like 3
34 minutes ago, Kartofelek said:

her aesthetics are very everyone, but nothing stands out for some reason as there's no charisma.

No her aesthtetics are 00's singers not everyone, Ariana and Rihanna are more '10's" aesthetics.

It's ok I'm ok is a mix of Britney videos (and looks), When I Grow Up by PCD, even Intuition by Jewel (sarcastic video but It's ok I'm ok have that sarcastic theme too) and Exes have the Dirrty bathroom and Boxeo ring theme and Slave type place, maybe is not even the inspiration (all the examples that i put) but is what looks like.

And this is not Britney inspired, is Rihanna and Ariana style sure...

Edited by descg
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.