Britney body-shamed Christina when she was overweight! Is Britney a RUDE PERSON?

Did you know that Britney body-shamed Christina in 2022? She basically called her ''FAT.''

Sources close to Christina say, that now she is even more satisfied with her wonderful new body image compared to Britney's.

PAGESIX.COM

The social media snub came shortly after Spears wrote on Instagram, "If I had Christina Aguilera's dancers I would have looked extremely small."

I must say, I didn't know, that happened. I guess there's still tension between them ... 

Edited by Paper_bear

What sources claim that? I dont see a 2024 source? Did you made them up? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

Anways, I dont care about what anyone makes out of this honestly, Xtinct has been rude often enough to Britney in the past. Besides, she clarified this as a bad worded post. You may believe what you want, but her explanation makes sense.

WWW.BILLBOARD.COM

Britney Spears is getting heat online for her recent comments on Instagram about Christina Aguilera and her backup dancers.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Dama Etro said:

What sources claim that? I dont see a 2024 source? Did you made them up? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

Anways, I dont care about what anyone makes out of this honestly, Xtinct has been rude often enough to Britney in the past. Besides, she clarified this as a bad worded post. You may believe what you want, but her explanation makes sense.

WWW.BILLBOARD.COM

Britney Spears is getting heat online for her recent comments on Instagram about Christina Aguilera and her backup dancers.

Britney threw shade at Xtina and her dancers in an Instagram post claiming she wished she could hire bigger looking dancers so she looked thinner like Christina did. So Britney basically called everyone fat in the process. Then Britney apologized when people came for her throat. Christina never publicly replied to this (the bigger irony is that whenever Britney is caught not looking good she gets mad and claims paparazzi photoshops her pictures to make her look bad).

Mind you, this was after Christina had publicly supported her on the #FreeBritney movement yet somebody tagged Britney on that clip in the Latin Grammys' red carpet when Christina's publicist didn't want her to answer a question about Britney's freedom (again) out of respect and Britney saw this as a betrayal even though Christina had supported her publicly numerous times, even writing a letter that Britney never even acknowledged (I am assuming she doesn't even know it existed since she was locked at the time).

That fat-shaming post was also followed by several mentions Britney did about Xtina, making it clear that she pays A LOT more attention to her than she is willing to admit and does see her as competition (remember when she said that she was annoyed when Jamie Chin came back with dark hair looking like Christina back in 2003?). Sadly, Britney got stuck in the 2000s while everybody else (except some of her fans) moved on.

Edited by PamelaAnderson
  • Like 4
15 minutes ago, PamelaAnderson said:

Britney threw shade at Xtina and her dancers in an Instagram post claiming she wished she could hire bigger looking dancers so she looked thinner like Christina did. So Britney basically called everyone fat in the process. Then Britney apologized when people came for her throat. Christina never publicly replied to this (the bigger irony is that whenever Britney is caught not looking good she gets mad and claims paparazzi photoshops her pictures to make her look bad).

Mind you, this was after Christina had publicly supported her on the #FreeBritney movement yet somebody tagged Britney on that clip in the Latin Grammys' red carpet when Christina's publicist didn't want her to answer a question about Britney's freedom (again) out of respect and Britney saw this as a betrayal even though Christina had supported her publicly numerous times, even writing a letter that Britney never even acknowledged (I am assuming she doesn't even know it existed since she was locked at the time).

That fat-shaming post was also followed by several mentions Britney did about Xtina, making it clear that she pays A LOT more attention to her than she is willing to admit and does see her as competition (remember when she said that she was annoyed when Jamie Chin came back with dark hair looking like Christina back in 2003?). Sadly, Britney got stuck in the 2000s while everybody else (except some of her fans) moved on.

Yes, I was shooked when I realised, how unprofessional Britney reacted to call Christina and everyone fat.

It was trully wrong.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, PamelaAnderson said:

That is not the missing source I was talking about, I know the history. I was questioning this: "Sources close to Christina say, that now she is even more satisfied with her wonderful new body image compared to Britney's". This has no source attached to it, which seems like it was made up by an Exhale member lol.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.