favorite MICKEY MOUSE CLUB video?

from time to time I like to revisit this youtube channel with the mickey mouse club,

specially bc those old songs are so cool and their covers are amazing!

do you have a favorite mickey mouse video?

it's bc of the MMC youtube channel videos that I love JC Chasez and learned how talented this guy is? he is amazing!!!!!!

anyways,

this one is cute

this song and his vocals incredible, i love it

• Love 1
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

All of them are cool, but I love the 'Rock Bottom' performance, Britney may not have been the main singer, but the fact that she and xtina and ryan and justin all did backup at the same time, especially sharing the mic with xtina with their faces together is just sweet and awesome imo. Although now I dislike two of them, they are indeed very talented and it's just so iconic to me. I sometimes show it to friends when talking about talented young artists. Saying they were only 11 to 13. They all get super surprised and sees Britney in a positive way.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.