Daily Mail: Britney is finally working on new music after she was 'saved' by biopic and reconciliation with sons

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

This article seems to be grounded in logic, so if this is a breadcrumb to begin building anticipation, super exciting! But, if it’s true, there will need to be some kind of confirmation and official press release from label/Universal sooner than later hopefully because it’s so hard to believe music rumors (as was hearing about HMC at first and the book deal) so we will see!

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

This article seems to be grounded in logic, so if this is a breadcrumb to begin building anticipation, super exciting! But, if it’s true, there will need to be some kind of confirmation and official press release from label/Universal sooner than later hopefully because it’s so hard to believe music rumors (as was hearing about HMC at first and the book deal) so we will see!

Thing is the movie is still years away.  Not even a writer has been attached to the project as of today, so it's still in early stages. I feel Universal will see how the Michael Jackson biopic turns out next year to push the fast-forward button or not. 'Wicked part 1' will be a hit for sure next month (same director as Britney's biopic) :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

If Universal wants to keep the November slot for musicals then 'The Woman in Me' could see the light of day in November 2026 :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Wicked part 1 - November 2024

Wicked part 2 - November 20025

The woman in me - November 2026

However, John W. Chu also has another project in the works which is 'Joseph and the amazing technicolor dreamcoat' but that's for Prime. It's rumored to shoot next year so that pushes Britney's biopic even farther

2 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

Daily Mail first broke the news of HMC, MYB and her book deal.

Daily Mail is often correct. 

Also I really hope this is true because I’ve never been thirstier. Britney has always been unpredictable, she comes back randomly every now and then. Pretty girls, toms diner, SMS Bangerz, HMC, MYB, she’s always been doing bits 

Daily Mail had a decent record until they broke the “news” from Cade about Britney's recent collaboration with that Charlie girl XCX. :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Lol. At this point I choose not to believe.

She will rerecord some of her old tracks  :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Edit: I read it all and if it's true it sounds really good! but weren't they all saying opposite things about Britney months ago? I hope things are doing good for her.

Edited by Fita
22 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Daily Mail had a decent record until they broke the “news” from Cade about Britney's recent collaboration with that Charlie girl XCX. :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

It’s giving they weren’t lying, Charli confirmed she was in fact working on new music to present to Britneys team. But once Britney found out she herself probably shut it all down.

Okayyyyy… so I’ve been hearing ALL these rumors about me making new music for this movie and OMG, y’all really believe EVERYTHING you read 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ First of all, lemme clear this up… “Glory” is my FINAL album My best work yet and y’all really paid it DUST 😒💔 Like seriously, how you gonna ignore a masterpiece like that?! 🙅🏼‍♀️ If you think you’re getting new **** from me before you give “Glory” the love it deserves, y’all can kiss my *** 💋😘 

As for these rumors about re-recording old songs and writing a new banger for the biopic… hmmm, maybe, maybe not 😜 I’m always open to creative projects and telling my story the way *I* want to, but don’t get too excited just yet! I’m all about doing what feels right for ME 💖🌟 But y’all are talking like I’ve been dropping albums in secret?! the tea’s not that hot!!! 🔥

I’m in such a good place right now 🙏🏼 Focused on my boys, my healing, and just living life on my own terms 🌈💖 The love I have for my boys Sean and Jayden is EVERYTHING to me, and nothing makes me happier than knowing we’re back on track 💕🙌🏼...family is EVERYTHING 🌸

So, whatever you hear, just know I’m doing things MY way, at MY pace You’ll see me when you see me… and maybe, just maybe, you’ll get a surprise when the time’s right 😉💃🏼 But until then, show some love to “Glory” cause I’m STILL not over how much it was left in the dark 💔 #GloryDeservesMore 😘

I will never believe anything released is recent because it’s not, Britney is not in the right frame of mind to be working and will not record new music. We will never get another Britney music video or performance so why would she record music? Nothing released is new and I refuse to believe otherwise, why would she when there’s a humongous catalog of unreleased we don’t even know about? Don’t forget we don’t know the extent of Universal’s purchase of rights to her music catalog which could include unpublished material. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.