Daily Mail: Britney is finally working on new music after she was 'saved' by biopic and reconciliation with sons

• Content Curators

'Britney is making music to be included in the soundtrack for her upcoming biopic and is heavily involved in the process,' the insider exclusively revealed to DailyMail.com.

'She will rerecord some of her old tracks to fit the film's vibe and they will also rework some of her music but for the film, she knows that she needs one new banger to really get the excitement going and this will be a song about her entire story.'

The singer is said to be putting her all into the project and has been 'meeting with various producers.'

'Everyone wants to work with her, obviously,' the insider continued. 'There is not one music producer who doesn't, she's Britney Spears.'

It comes after DailyMail.com previously revealed that the singer 'already has enough new music for multiple albums' thanks to a treasure trove of unreleased tracks.

The insider noted that Britney's excitement about the upcoming film is a sign of how much her life has turned around for the better in recent years.

'She has really been doing incredible lately and this shows,' they said. 'The film and her relationship with her boys has saved her.' 

She recently reconciled with her sons Sean Preston, 18 and Jayden, 17, after working for months to mend their broken relationship

Back in June, a well connected family insider told DailyMail.com that they were 'fully back on track,' two years after Jayden voiced hopes for a reconciliation with his mother.

'Britney has been speaking to, and working on, her relationship with Sean Preston and Jayden for months now,' the insider said.

'The boys have so much love for their mother, as she does for them. Things are fully back on track and they are looking forward to the future together.' 

According to a second source close to the family, Britney's older brother Bryan Spears, 47, was behind the long-awaited reunion. 

'Bryan was instrumental in facilitating their reunion,' they said. 'He cares so much for Britney and about his nephews.

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Britney, 42, has only released two tracks since she was freed from her 13-year conservatorship - Hold Me...

• Love 3
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

13 minutes ago, Pablitonizer said:

I wish they would reveal this report with sources that have names. I'm sick and tired of 'sources' :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

But I said it before that I feel she's very much involved with her biopic and she'll definitely give us a new song :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Imagine if she summarizes her life in just one song :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

but the charmed ones vanquished the Source :britney-fire-dance:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.