People: Liam Payne's "erratic behavior started ramping up" when Kate Cassidy left their vacation ahead of his death…

56 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

It’s so sad he died but to imply his bad behavior escalated to his demise because of his girlfriend leaving the trip is insane. Lowkey putting any blame on her is not it. He’s had years of struggling with addiction and it was his decisions that led to his passing. I’m sure she’s devastated that her partner is gone, but now People Magazine trying to run this narrative that she’s partially to blame is so harmful. Get the Directioners and public to pile on the poor woman , while dealing with horrific grief. 

yeah regardless of everything this is a tragedy 

This is like a wake up call for everyone, we should be better people for ourselves and those around us, everyone is sensitive and crazy now, every word and action could be so painful, we're on a transition, world is crazy now

• Like 1

This was so not necessary. I’m sure the poor girl already blames herself. I saw recent pics of her and she doesn’t look well at all. I know from personal experience that it’s very hard loving someone with addiction issues. Sometimes you have no choice but to emotionally disconnect a bit from that person, otherwise you just end up sinking with them. This is not her fault, nor should she ever feel like it is.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.