Britney on IG: Finding my feet … warming up !!! It’s so ******* beautiful here !!! Yes, I am blessed !!!🌷🌷🌷🌷

6 minutes ago, MissDebbie said:

Yes my queen you are blessed!  Keep counting your blessings. 

And mostly keep moving however you feel like it. Keep the losers in here like miss  KrisJ and the usuals seething, hating  and mostly angry and bitter!

Some of you are addicted to her (I mean look at the first post full of the usual poison some of these users in here transpire) and yet she is the one with problems? 

:janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food::whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Saying her dancing is crap isn’t hating when she’s putting it on full display. I’m glad she’s enjoying her vacation and having fun but she can’t dance for **** 

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, MissDebbie said:

Yes my queen you are blessed!  Keep counting your blessings. 

And mostly keep moving however you feel like it. Keep the losers in here like miss  KrisJ and the usuals seething, hating  and mostly angry and bitter!

Some of you are addicted to her (I mean look at the first post full of the usual poison some of these users in here transpire) and yet she is the one with problems? 

:janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food::whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: I know, right? 

• Love 1
Just now, KrisJ said:

Saying her dancing is crap isn’t hating when she’s putting it on full display. I’m glad she’s enjoying her vacation and having fun but she can’t dance for **** 

If you don't have something nice to say it keep it to yourself. Why would she do an intricate choreography when she is rolling around in her resort suite? Why? To keep you pleased? Lol pathetic. 

You are an ill individual who always spills venom whenever you can and disguise it as fake concern. Keep  you fake concern and try do something with your life. Someone eager to bring another person down whenever they can is not good. I hope you find peace. 

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, MissDebbie said:

If you don't have something nice to say it keep it to yourself. Why would she do an intricate choreography when she is rolling around in her resort suite? Why? To keep you pleased? Lol pathetic. 

You are an ill individual who always spills venom whenever you can and disguise it as fake concern. Keep  you fake concern and try do something with your life. Someone eager to bring another person down whenever they can is not good. I hope you find peace. 

Beer Ok GIF by Busch
Why is anyone worried if she can dance now, anyway? She’s just having fun…

IN HER RETIREMENT…

Edited by SlideAway
  • Love 1
  • Like 2
19 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

She's not doing choreo or anything that would take effort and coordination though??

She is sumptuously beautiful. She has a great hip swing! She never lost her dancing skill.
And to think that some ""fans"" of Britney and other popstars made fun of her a few months ago... They have **** in their eyes. 
As a hetero***ual man, her beauty is breathtaking. And she always has been. I wish her the best vacation in this beautiful island.

I'm happy for her. ❤✌:wink_britney_everytime_white:

Edited by Mikael
  • Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.