Lidl (a German supermarket chain) used "Oops!.. I did it again!" to celebrate their win for the Retail Award

I once dated a guy who managed a Lidl. He looked a lot like that guy. He was also into gambling and had various real estate projects going on.

You could say he was a career-focused guy. It didn’t work out in the end, and I’m fine with that.

We argued about gay divas—he had a lot of internalized homophobia.

Millennials will love the add :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, TTrouble said:

I once dated a guy who managed a Lidl. He looked a lot like that guy. He was also into gambling and had various real estate projects going on.

You could say he was a career-focused guy. It didn’t work out in the end, and I’m fine with that.

We argued about gay divas—he had a lot of internalized homophobia.

Millennials will love the add :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I love this tragic love story :bouncey:

how old r u? And how old your ex was

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Imnotcrazy said:

I love this tragic love story :bouncey:

how old r u? And how old your ex was

Aww. You're so sweet :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving: Were both in our thirties.

There was a bit of ghosting on his part during the end, so I blocked him. 

I had deep feelings for him, but it was just all too much :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

16 minutes ago, TTrouble said:

Aww. You're so sweet :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving: Were both in our thirties.

There was a bit of ghosting on his part during the end, so I blocked him. 

I had deep feelings for him, but it was just all too much :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

I love it motivation block GIF by GaryVee

Ghosting it’s so stupid, honestly great way to take out the trash :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.