BreatheHeavy will close on November 15th.

I am sorry that the Forum is closing, I manage many Forums that are portals but what I said is all true, I have the logs in and out of the server, I have always told the truth in the wrong places and I apologize from the bottom of my heart I APOLOGIZE

I tell you that this person is a FAN of hers?
has she ever posted POP music?
and here for another reason and not here to support Britney

Edited by Paradise.Angel

I have an MBA among the studies that I took with top marks. Psychology of work and people to evaluate, hire or fire people and also for teamwork. I HAVE NEVER TOLD LIES. I'm new too. I apologize that yesterday I slept 2 hours and I made a mistake writing in the wrong places that I forgot to delete.

ME MY TWITTER ACCOUNT I created an entire community, I admire her as a mother and I always defend her even on daily mail

Edited by Paradise.Angel
3 hours ago, Paradise.Angel said:

I have an MBA among the studies that I took with top marks. Psychology of work and people to evaluate, hire or fire people and also for teamwork. I HAVE NEVER TOLD LIES. I'm new too. I apologize that yesterday I slept 2 hours and I made a mistake writing in the wrong places that I forgot to delete.

ME MY TWITTER ACCOUNT I created an entire community, I admire her as a mother and I always defend her even on daily mail

:begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

4 hours ago, Paradise.Angel said:

What are you talking about? 

3 hours ago, SlideAway said:

I’m going to CACKLE if the website actually disappears on the 15th of November.

What will all the homeless trolls do?

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

I don't know, but I hope some people go to annoy with Beyonce on her forum  :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.