BreatheHeavy has no immediate plans to close

Message added by Jordan Miller,

This user made this up and is not affiliated with BreatheHeavy in any way. If/when BreatheHeavy closes, you will hear it from me first. 

I am sorry that the Forum is closing, I manage many Forums that are portals but what I said is all true, I have always told the truth in the wrong places and I apologize from the bottom of my heart I APOLOGIZE

with specific log I saw the person online without posting anything and I had a doubt that he was here for another reason

the doubt remains

I checked his profile several times , 

let's see over time, I say this because I can't post because they have to approve my arguments and I changed this if in the forums a lot ofunhappy and it's not nice as said we must be united but for the forum and not for other purposes

In my opinion we should all cover together and if it is here it is for the music and not for other reasons such as arguing about non-existent things or opening random topics

I also wanted to point out that I have nothing to do with this prank, I have other problems to think about, for example renovate my house
I have always divulged my knowledge 

this is my forum that speaks well of me

https://www.hackerteam.mastertopforum.com/-vp2019.html

Edited by Paradise.Angel

I apologize that yesterday I slept 2 hours and I made a mistake writing in the wrong places that I forgot to delete.

ME MY TWITTER ACCOUNT I created an entire community, I admire her as a mother and I always defend her even on daily mail

I usually never make mistakes but I say and write what I think and what penalizes me online

I wanted to clarify this about myself, I am not a BOT, I am a person who writes what he thinks. Just to clarify everything here.

2004 year and it was the last guide I released which in total are 15

MessageSent: Thu Feb 04, 16:42:59 Subject: Lord Shinva
Description: Reply with quote
This topic was born from my enormous admiration for Lord Shinva, the great hacker of undisputed fame.
I believe that L.S. has something extra, something that makes him different from the others, unique.
In a few words, L.S. is MYTH, LEGEND.
We know many good hackers in Italy and abroad but He did something special: he wrote the hacking guide and gave it to the virtual world
without obtaining financial gain.
He wanted to donate his knowledge to everyone without distinction without profit!
This gesture so generous, so altruistic places him in first place in the Olympus of the gods of hacking and makes him worthy of a timeless, eternal and
undisputed fame.
You know, those who teach others without asking for anything in return are people with rare sensitivity and moral elevation.
That's why Lord Shinva is certainly a great hacker but above all a generous and altruistic man.
He deserves a thank you for all the work he has done and for the person he is...

Even if they are now unusable, I think it's right to post his guides and tutorials (because sometimes old things or things that seem stupid to us are the basis of modern ones)
"I know you're listening to me, I feel your presence, I know you're afraid of us, afraid of change. I don't know the future, I didn't come here to tell you how it will end; I came to tell you how it will begin. Now I'm going to hang up the phone and show all these people what you don't want them to see, I'm going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders and boundaries, a world where everything is possible. What happens next will depend on you and them"
"THE MATRIX"

Edited by Paradise.Angel
3 hours ago, Paradise.Angel said:

I have an MBA among the studies that I took with top marks. Psychology of work and people to evaluate, hire or fire people and also for teamwork. I HAVE NEVER TOLD LIES. I'm new too. I apologize that yesterday I slept 2 hours and I made a mistake writing in the wrong places that I forgot to delete.

ME MY TWITTER ACCOUNT I created an entire community, I admire her as a mother and I always defend her even on daily mail

:begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, Paradise.Angel said:

I have an MBA among the studies that I took with top marks. Psychology of work and people to evaluate, hire or fire people and also for teamwork. I HAVE NEVER TOLD LIES. I'm new too. I apologize that yesterday I slept 2 hours and I made a mistake writing in the wrong places that I forgot to delete.

What are you talking about? 

5 hours ago, SlideAway said:

I’m going to CACKLE if the website actually disappears on the 15th of November.

What will all the homeless trolls do?

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

I don't know, but I hope some people go to annoy with Beyonce on her forum  :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Spoiler

Edited by Wendy Williams
  • Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.