Is Attacking Mental Health & Calling Members Psycho's Now Free Game?

Just now, Wendy Williams said:

I'm not afraid of little _ _t like you. I don't think I have anything else to say. I apologized to all the people, but I have nothing to apologize to you because you are a traitor and a _ _t. 

Call me a traitor all you want; I'm standing on truth not a fraudulent pile of quicksand.

:sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea:

• Haha 1
30 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

Wow you have so much time... And then you wondering why people told you stuff like YOU NEED A CONSERVATORSHIP? Or you're a psycho like I do?

Who has the time to go find an old posts from 2023??? That's creepy! We know I you love to twist story tho! I never saw Wendy Williams being problematic... It won't work!

LIKE WHAT THE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL??? Seriously go out and talk about Paul, me, WendyWilliams, your multiple accounts on Britney-Universe because you was banned and was already a problem to many people back then) to your therapist next monday seriously! But for now go take some fresh air!!!

The fact is that I perbanned multiple fake account in last months there. Also, @DiamondCircus made fake accounts to bother me and site owner, I perbanned his account(s).

5 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

The fact is that I perbanned multiple fake account in last months there. Also, @DiamondCircus made fake accounts to bother me and site owner, I perbanned his account(s).

I love this movie with Whitney Houston :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

Your lies end today, I messaged Glitter and the mods and others in here the receipts.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Wendy Williams said:

When we talk about old shiits - @rik @Style. @No Seas Cortes you are in his hate list :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Screenshot-20241019-213537-Samsung-Inter

Cheersmeme-monday-post-your-favorite-mariah-me

Who in the forum didn't have issues with Slayer.

@rik and I know what it is.

@Style. and I have had beef and we've moved on

Josh and Henry haven't been around and I just talked to @No Seas Cortes not too long ago when people in here were lying about him.

Again, people having beef is FAR different than having a mod spill the beans about other mods here and personal mod chat info.

I know I hit a nerve with you because we have the proof.

Having beef and disagreements if far different than you willing to break the law and impersonate @GlitterRain

:bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

5 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Your lies end today, I messaged Glitter and the mods and others in here the receipts.

Do whatever you want, but it won't make you any less guilty or a better person. 

@GlitterRain as you know, I apologized to you for several times and admitted my fault in DM with you and Joshy back in time. The fact that someone tries to extract "something new" from old things just to destroy me is that person's choice. But it doesn't change the fact that this person was part of a group, he did a lot of bad things, said nasty things about you and others, but it's up to that person how he can live with his guilt. After more than a year, I have nothing to be ashamed of and I can wash my hands. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Who in the forum didn't have issues with Slayer.

@rik and I know what it is.

@Style. and I have had beef and we've moved on

Josh and Henry haven't been around and I just talked to @No Seas Cortes not too long ago when people in here were lying about him.

Again, people having beef is FAR different than having a mod spill the beans about other mods here and personal mod chat info.

I know I hit a nerve with you because we have the proof.

Having beef and disagreements if far different than you willing to break the law and impersonate @GlitterRain

:bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

Try make excuses for your comments about these members elsewhere. We all know you hate almost everyone here just because they disagree with you :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

4 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

i can’t believe you guys wasted your time with this troll. 5 pages and for what? they are thriving with your attention. plz exhale do better and just ignore this person. they’re obviously dealing with things on an inner level 

I'll give it a while and then I'll focus on something more meaningful than arguing with someone desperate.

Just now, Wendy Williams said:

Try make excuses for your comments about these members elsewhere. We all know you hate almost everyone here just because they disagree with you :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Comments about members? Like they've never talked about me or had their own chat groups.

Again, far different than you willing to break the law to impersonate a mod here.

Far different than a mod being hired here, to none other be directed at you to gain personal info on Jordan's staff.

You tried so hard to resussitate Uniflop and nothings worked.

If that's such a great site, why aren't you over there moderating? Or is it that it's a ghost town, which far debunks anyone wanting to be over there lol

I've never made public threads about mods here to bash them, you thought you deleted everything off that site, that was before screenshots were taken.

Love And Hip Hop Reaction GIF by I'm So Jonathan

@Hype Boy @Johanpapz @PolySpears what happened with you guys?

Nothing special actually, I was just tired of his trashy behavior here! I was tired to read the same things over and over again!

I'm just pointing out facts, this thing has serious mental issues! Can you believe he left dug up your posts from LAST YEAR??? Like what the hell??? It's insane!

He did the same post about another member few weeks ago, a mod already asked him to stop spamming her with his "annoying complaining messages"! He loves to act like trash and then play the victim when people call him out!

Alot of member here are def. not on Britney's side but I never call them psycho!

He has so many issues with sooooooooooooooo many people and he still can't understand that he should change his behavior! Everybody is free to not supporting every Britney's decisions! She's not our God! But Trash Diamond is acting like he was Jamie Lynne and he hates Britney because she sold the Serenity House and let her (Trash Diamond aka Jamie Lynne) homeless in the street with his two child or something... He's crazy obsessed with Paul!

I hate Paul, I never think about him...

Damn! I didn't know that! Few others members told me the same about the fake accounts! A guy exposed him here once, telling the same! I didn't read everything because I didn't care about his sad life!

That's so lame to harrassed people! You should be ashamed DiamondCircus!!! And then you have the nerves to play the victim???

• Love 1
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Comments about members? Like they've never talked about me or had their own chat groups.

Again, far different than you willing to break the law to impersonate a mod here.

Far different than a mod being hired here, to none other be directed at you to gain personal info on Jordan's staff.

You tried so hard to resussitate Uniflop and nothings worked.

If that's such a great site, why aren't you over there moderating? Or is it that it's a ghost town, which far debunks anyone wanting to be over there lol

I've never made public threads about mods here to bash them, you thought you deleted everything off that site, that was before screenshots were taken.

Love And Hip Hop Reaction GIF by I'm So Jonathan

And I oop :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor: