Is Attacking Mental Health & Calling Members Psycho's Now Free Game?

What a sad troll.

How sad it must be to be a troll trapped for years in a Britney forum, attacking her day after day just to get the dopamine that your ped0 idol and your own empty life can’t give you. Why don’t you focus on talking about your ped0 idol, her best friend who’s currently in jail, and how she and her husband are being investigated for their connection to the child trafficking and abuse charges linked to Diddy?

de59903c666ee1ec0327850707806424.jpg

Edited by Hype Boy
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Looking desperatly for some support I see...

Don't tag these people, execpt TrashBunny, they have nothing in common with you! (I don't know who Baronesse is tho...)

Edited by Johanpapz
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

@Jordan Miller @BUWYGF

Thead should stay here babes, I think going for mental health and all the posts that users had lit the forum with is a much-needed discussion.

Talk about it to your therapist! I know Exhale is the love of your life but it's not real... Go find some help! And stop saying weird stuff like "we are not going to avoid..." who are the WE? YOU ARE ALONE AS USUAL!!!

You're the only one here with Bunny I called like that!

You guys hate and go crazy when people are attacking Xtina, but you are excepting to attack Britney and that her fans will lick your a *ss and STFU forever??? Are you ok???

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Like 1

@Jordan Miller

Could you please confirm once and for all that you have receipts of Wendy and a mod here in ca hoots, her talking about your personal mod chats and that they've made several efforts to put @GlitterRain personal info out there.

There's been a lot of heat in the forum as of late, with people lying and acting as though you don't have a plant here that's going to another forum and spilling the beans about mods personal lives and mod chats.

I think we can finally set this all to rest, @Baronesse and I and others have the receipts and you've had them for quite some time as well.

This narrative of a mod being harassed is a lie and @SlayOut can verify the type of threads made about them on another forum from those members.

• Haha 1
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

@Jordan Miller

Could you please confirm once and for all that you have receipts of Wendy and a mod here in ca hoots, her talking about your personal mod chats and that they've made several efforts to put @GlitterRain personal info out there.

There's been a lot of heat in the forum as of late, with people lying and acting as though you don't have a plant here that's going to another forum and spilling the beans about mods personal lives and mod chats.

I think we can finally set this all to rest, @Baronesse and I and others have the receipts and you've had them for quite some time as well.

This narrative of a mod being harassed is a lie and @SlayOut can verify the type of threads made about them on another forum from those members.

But I thought my posts were unhinged? You seemed to be really pressed for unhinged posts...

4 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

You act like you know me! I doubt you even know yourself at this point!

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:
Jillian Killing It GIF by Peacock

Coming on a initial Britney's board! Bashing her days and nights! TALKING ABOUT PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL and then crying when HER FANS ARE SAYING ENOUGH with the attacks...

Wow... That's something!!!

I hate Paul myself, he makes me want to vomit, alot of members hate him aswell, did I EVER FIGHT WITH THEM? Or called them psycho? NOPE!!!

You don't wondering why?

You don't like yourself when people attack your Xtina, then why do you think people will STFU forever when you keep bashing Britney everyday, making fun of her, attacking her choices, criticizing her everyday?

It's a thing to not support everything Britney does! I don't myself! And alot of members here don't share the same thoughts than me! It's totally fine! Like Dark Willow, we talk and I respect this member thoughts and I love to read this member posts because this person is smart, some of them made my mind change too! It's how people debate intelligently on a board! We can't do anything with you! You're just a troll!!!

STOP YOUR B.S. I have to go! you should log out as well and go take some air!

• Love 2
Just now, Johanpapz said:

Coming on a initial Britney's board! Bashing her days and nights! TALKING ABOUT PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL and then crying when HER FANS ARE SAYING ENOUGH with the attacks...

Wow... That's something!!!

I hate Paul myself, he makes me want to vomit, alot of members hate him aswell, did I EVER FIGHT WITH THEM? Or called them psycho? NOPE!!!

You don't wondering why?

You don't like yourself when people attack your Xtina, then why do you think people will STFU forever when you keep bashing Britney everyday, making fun of her, attacking her choices, criticizing her everyday?

It's a thing to not support everything Britney does! I don't myself! And alot of members here don't share the same thoughts than me! It's totally fine! Like Dark Willow, we talk and I respect this member thoughts and I love to read this member posts because this person is smart, some of them made my mind change too! It's how people debate intelligently on a board! We can't do anything with you! You're just a troll!!!

STOP YOUR B.S. I have to go! you should log out as well and go take some air!

Talking about Britney and Paul, versus you talking about people having brain damage, personal attacks and insults on users and using words that are clearly rule breaking are far different.

Watch when you get rocked, all the fighting you did, and things you thought you knew are coming to light to day.

If I was lying, I'd have no reason asking Jordan for a confirmation.

:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Haha 1
21 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I don't mean to point at you, but I think it's time @Baronesse and I drop these receipts.

@GlitterRain where you at babe?

Girl, no problem with you, but you were a part of most of everything. How can you dare to point the finger at others when you are covered in mud too. It's as if one of the killers started pointing at the others while he himself had blood on his hands. I don't want to tell you anything, but you should seek help if you can't move one after a year. 

• Like 1
Just now, Wendy Williams said:

Girl, no problem with you, but you were a part of most of everything. How can you dare to point the finger at others when you are covered in mud too. It's as if one of the killers started pointing at the others while he himself had blood on his hands. I don't want to tell you anything, but you should seek help if you can't move one after a year. 

I was never a mod, how could I be part of mod chats, how could I tell exhale secrets when I'm not a mod.

The forum will know what you've done, I'm tired of your lies and many are as well.

I'll be emailing Manuella they need to know that their little mod has a long list like Paul Soliz of trying to break the laws.

Trying to impersonate Glitter is against the law and they had to remind you of that. 

Why move on if you're going to continue this lie.

3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Receipts are being posted today hunni, your lies will end today.

Everybody is a liar according to you! everybody is mean FOR NO REASON with you! blablabla! You already did the same post last week and another few months ago! Anyway HAVE A GOOD NIGHT! At least a night!

• Love 2
Just now, Wendy Williams said:

As I said - you are still living in 2022/3.

Stop the CAP, nobody was part of you weazling your way to become a mod on uniflop to use that platform to direct a mod here to take actions for you over there.

When your DM's were revoked you used that platform to direct a mod to dish out points, and to use them to get mod chat info, personal info on other mods and to use that platform to make hate threads against @SlayOut and other exhale staff.

Is Manuella proud of you for this? 

At this point I don't care about your lies the receipts are coming.

Just now, Johanpapz said:

Everybody is a liar according to you! everybody is mean FOR NO REASON with you! blablabla! You already did the same post last week and another few months ago! Anyway HAVE A GOOD NIGHT! At least a night!

Again, If I we're lying why would I ask Jordan to confirm? He has the receipts and others do as well.

1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

I was never a mod, how could I be part of mod chats, how could I tell exhale secrets when I'm not a mod.

The forum will know what you've done, I'm tired of your lies and many are as well.

I'll be emailing Manuella they need to know that their little mod has a long list like Paul Soliz of trying to break the laws.

Trying to impersonate Glitter is against the law and they had to remind you of that. 

Why move on if you're going to continue this lie.

Girl you must be really sick, sorry. You can't still move on. You really deserved perban there. At least one place can breathe without your a__ existence. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Stop the CAP, nobody was part of you weazling your way to become a mod on uniflop to use that platform to direct a mod here to take actions for you over there.

When your DM's were revoked you used that platform to direct a mod to dish out points, and to use them to get mod chat info, personal info on other mods and to use that platform to make hate threads against @SlayOut and other exhale staff.

Is Manuella proud of you for this? 

At this point I don't care about your lies the receipts are coming.

Is your mind in a never-ending cycle?

• Haha 1