Former One Direction, Liam Payne dies at 31

Omg guys... this just happened where I live...

Liam Payne, a former member of One Direction, apparently has passed away. The British musician fell from the third floor of a hotel in Buenos Aires, Argentina. He had attended a concert by his former bandmate, Niall Horan.

Edit: I don't want to confirm it until I'm sure, but they are mentioning it everywhere.

Edit 2: It's confirmed

Edited by Luminous

IM IN SHOCK! SHOCK!

Im not even a fan of One Direction, I was too old. BUT DAMN! Werent people bullying him online lately???? This is why I go hard on the Britney Obsessed haters, because people think this celebs only because they are rich they are happy and everything is perfect, quite the contrary. 

I hope the fall was an accident and not intentional. 

This is so Sad.

RIP. 

ABSOULELY DISGUSTING TMZ SHOWING HIS BODY ON THE FLOOR. Disgusting! 

Edited by MissDebbie
  • Love 3
  • Like 6
6 minutes ago, Dama Etro said:

They added "was" on wikipedia, so it is true. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: Poor guy, such a sad way to go.

Yes, unfortunately it has just been confirmed. It happened so recently that I was afraid of saying it and that it was fake news, but unfortunately it wasn't. :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

(They merged all the threads so I don't know if my reply was sent)

21 minutes ago, MissDebbie said:

IM IN SHOCK! SHOCK!

Im not even a fan of One Direction, I was too old. BUT DAMN! Werent people bullying him online lately???? This is why I go hard on the Britney Obsessed haters, because people think this celebs only because they are rich they are happy and everything is perfect, quite the contrary. 

This is so Sad.

RIP. 

I had to see for myself if TMZ was actually that low and disgusting to post pictures of his dead body and sure **** they are. Even if it’s just his arm and torso it’s still disgusting. TMZ is trash.

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, MissDebbie said:

IM IN SHOCK! SHOCK!

This is so Sad.

RIP. 

I had heard something on twitter about people disliking him recently but I don’t seem to be aware of the full story. Had something to do with him attending Niall’s concert? 

Either way this is shocking and it seems he may have been struggling for sometime. He was so young. His poor son. May he rest in peace. 

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, MissDebbie said:

IM IN SHOCK! SHOCK!

This is so Sad.

RIP. 

Agreed! These grotesque users doing "think pieces" and making fun of these stars don't know the effect their words have! Shame on them. Awful he was so young!

I can't believe TMZ showed that... TMZ is literally the devil! I don't know why I looked on that site...

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.