Psychic says Britney is under a ballerina MK Ultra mind control where she can only repetitively dance + twirl in a house and refuses to get the help she needs + Britney is writing another book (CONFIRMED by Britney herself today)

33 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

It’s really not kind to gang up on one individual. This is not the bad girls clubreal housewives television GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Those few trolls are pressed, you've seen it on the daily they act like members in here are directing Britney's life or held her captive.

It's the same ones that are accusing people of pe**, mur***, body shaming, making fun of amputees and more.

2 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Simmer down Rik, we're waiting for the new music.

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme::katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

Many would benefit with help from a vocal coach, are they going?

:riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

Girl I feel like we could be friends. Seriously I find you funny and I think you’re right about a lot of artists (maybe even me). I just don’t like the shade you consistently throw at Britney as if she’s done something personally to you 

Edited by rik
  • Love 1
Just now, Baronesse said:

Tell them babe :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Hide contents

You're keeping a bunch of accounts scrolling on this site, pretend-pressed but they'd be so bored if you left. :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

For real the girlies say I'm in the forum and so are they lol.  The funny part is they act like I have no friends in the forum when I'm in the hall of fame.

They have no clue how many of us get along and have a great time in the DM's.

They're just angry when the true tea is spilled.

:tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, rik said:

Girl I feel like we could be friends. Seriously I find you funny and I think you’re right about a lot of artists (maybe even me). I just don’t like the shade you consistently throw at Britney as if she’s done something personally to you 

What shade though? Since when have facts being taken as shade.

I agree I think we could be friends, you say you live for the drama in there though.

It's not that serious with me, and you and I have had some good times in here.

5 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Girl you're really trying to make a name for yourself in the forum, try harder, maybe MK Ultra or a Psychic can help? :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

Do you think I need to mention you to get a name around here?

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

People “think” they could be friends with you, but you’re just constantly vile so they don’t bother.

:chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:
I wouldn’t miss you if you were rightfully banished. I won’t speak for anyone else.

:whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Just now, SlideAway said:

Do you think I need to mention you to get a name around here?

People “think” they could be friends with you, but you’re just constantly vile so they don’t bother.

:chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:
I wouldn’t miss you if you were rightfully banished. I won’t speak for anyone else.

:whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Yes, which is why you do and the receipts are posted in this thread, all you do is bring me up.

I have many members in here that we get along fine, I wouldn't miss you Abdul either.

1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

What shade though? Since when have facts being taken as shade.

I agree I think we could be friends, you say you live for the drama in there though.

It's not that serious with me, and you and I have had some good times in here.

Oh honey I LIVE for drama. We definitely have good times. I think you are stirring the pot to start discussions though and I feel like if Britney read any of it, she would not like it at all. I am not saying I blindly am going to support her, but I just feel like there has to be more empathy for everything she has endured and the impact it has had on her ability to trust others, etc. i just feel  there’s a kinder way of giving criticism to someone who has endured as much as she has. That isn’t to say I can’t be nicer to people either, I’d be hypocrite if I said I was constantly nice and understanding of everyone around me. I just feel it’s a lot more constructive though 

• Haha 2
Just now, rik said:

Oh honey I LIVE for drama. We definitely have good times. I think you are stirring the pot to start discussions though and I feel like if Britney read any of it, she would not like it at all. I am not saying I blindly am going to support her, but I just feel like there has to be more empathy for everything she has endured and the impact it has had on her ability to trust others, etc. i just feel  there’s a kinder way of giving criticism to someone who has endured as much as she has. That isn’t to say I can’t be nicer to people either, I’d be hypocrite if I said I was constantly nice and understanding of everyone around me. I just feel it’s a lot more constructive though 

To be fair Britney attacks people that show her love and kindness nowadays, look at the Jack in the box employee, look at Selena Gomez, and many others like X Tina that have shared kindness.

Britney doesn't care, Thank you for pointing out the hypocrisy in yourself because there are many in here acting like they're clutching pearls, yet in other threads body shaming, making fun of amputees and mental health ect.

You and I have had some good times in and out of the chat box and it's really not that deep for me babe.

8 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Yes, which is why you do and the receipts are posted in this thread, all you do is bring me up.

I have many members in here that we get along fine, I wouldn't miss you Abdul either.

My most liked comments have been completely organically farmed.

No need to mention other people’s names when you’re liked and naturally funny, sweaty. (Not that I’m here for attention… If I was I would attack Britney every day. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:)

You should try getting a new personality.

It might fit better.

My most liked comments have been completely organically farmed.

No need to mention other people’s names when you’re liked and naturally funny, sweaty. (Not that I’m here for attention… If I was I would attack Britney every day. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:)

You should try getting a new personality.

It might fit better.

I don't need a new personality, you should try tending to your 'man', instead of stalking my profile Abdul.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

17 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I don't need a new personality, you should try tending to your 'man', instead of stalking my profile Abdul.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

If you’ve never accidentally clicked the name above a quote that then took you to someone’s profile, you are a bot, and I claim my £100.

And seriously. Consider that personality upgrade.

:beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

At this point, anything has got to be better.

:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

If you’ve never accidentally clicked the name above a quote that then took you to someone’s profile, you are a bot, and I claim my £100.

And seriously. Consider that personality upgrade.

:beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

At this point, anything has got to be better.

:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Okay Lynne.

Seriously consider a new strategy because your lies, fake apologies and all the time you've dedicate to me today as well as other days in threads as well I'm not even in.

You're obsessed, I think you need a restraining order the way you stalk me. 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.