Psychic says Britney is under a ballerina MK Ultra mind control where she can only repetitively dance + twirl in a house and refuses to get the help she needs + Britney is writing another book (CONFIRMED by Britney herself today)

3 minutes ago, humstarr said:

Diamondcircus is under troll mk ultra mind control where she can only repetitively talk about criminal Paul + other Britney’s mistakes and refuses to get the help she needs. 

You that pressed, you can just comment on the topic boo instead of your tired personal pot shots that are very weak.

:drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

• Love 1

I read a very convincing article from 2011 about how she's linked to mind control, monarch programming, disney programming etc etc

very interesting read even if it's all just fake: 

VIGILANTCITIZEN.COM

Britney Spears is a pop icon who simultaneously embodies the glamour of stardom and the destructive side of fame. She has reached the heights of super-stardom and the lows of tabloid humiliation. Her...

the fact all of this could be real :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

WWW.WIRED.COM

"When it’s easier to blame a conspiracy about mind control than it is to face our political differences then something is very wrong"

Britney stumbled during an interview is a "glitch" (when tho?)

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, BuyingCircusTourDMMe said:

Why? They’re also a load of crap :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

I do agree Sometimes Sloan is full of crap but Antphrodite not. If you are not into this things and are just going to attack with your ignorance disguised as opinion,please  hold yourself and don't  reply to me. I could care less about what you have to say. Thanks and bye! :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.