What do you think Britney's movie will be about?

“The project I might be doing isn’t a biopic story… it’s a fictional musical where I play an extremely intelligent character 😉!!!”

Well, she is a popstar, so her biopic is basically a musical/drama, but perhaps she refers to it as “fictional,” bc it might be romanticized? Also, the “intelligent character” might just be her, & her awareness/ or lack thereof (in her sarcasm).

Just my theory, & I don’t think the cat picture means anything, imo.

• Love 2

There was a topic on this a while back that you probably missed, as topics related to Britney’s career go by the wayside around here.

Jon M. Chu is directing and co-producing a film adaptation of “Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.” Many believe she may have a role in the movie, especially since Britney herself stated it would be a “fictional musical.”

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

There was a topic on this a while back that you probably missed, as topics related to Britney’s career go by the wayside around here.

Jon M. Chu is directing and co-producing a film adaptation of “Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.” Many believe she may have a role in the movie, especially since Britney herself stated it would be a “fictional musical.”

Would love if this is true! I think it’s a Britney biopic though and she said it’s fictional cuz she knows she’s about to put Justin loupita and the girls on blast :britney-f-tmz:

8 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

I actually didn’t know whether to believe that rumor, so I completely forgot about it — but if true, it would be amazing. Plus, it would mean new Britney music as well. 🤞🏻

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, rik said:

Would love if this is true! I think it’s a Britney biopic though and she said it’s fictional cuz she knows she’s about to put Justin loupita and the girls on blast :britney-f-tmz:

The Britney biopic is a separate project Jon Chu is directing.

A few fans have speculated she will be playing the role of Mrs. Potiphar, originally played by Joan Collins. It’s a rather small role, but very iconic. Would fit Britney perfectly, imo.

I’d DIE to see her glammed up like this on the big screen. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Edited by Emil87
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Emil87 said:

The Britney biopic is a separate project Jon Chu is directing.

A few fans have speculated she will be playing the role of Mrs. Potiphar, originally played by Joan Collins. It’s a rather small, very iconic, role. Would fit Britney perfectly, imo.

I’d DIE to see her glammed up like this on the big screen. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

:OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

i totally forgot about this thread please let it be true

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.