Scream & Shout (Remix) - Diddy related...

I said is iconic because of Britney’s style in it :bouncey:

and now that  you remind me that diddy is in it ( which I totally forgot 100%) ITS MORE ICONIC CUZ ITS The GUY THATS GOINg to JAIL :bouncey:

iconic drama and iconic Britney style :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

anyways, rest in piece trashy diddy:comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair:

Before we go jumping to conclusions, Diddy wouldn’t have got alone with Britney let alone close enough to physically assault her.

The gravy train was too important for her team and we all know she was suffocated by their control and presence.

Not to mention Jamie would have gone southern and beat his ***, regardless of his age :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

The one benefit of an overprotective father I guess.

Edited by Pinky98

Interestingly Diddy is the worst thing about this remix lol. 

Lately people are commenting a lot because of the controversy. The remix isn't on Spotify, it could be more well known now.

Clearly all of them shot separately. It's curious how Britney is showing more attitude in this video than most of her c-ship own music videos. 

Edited by Dark Willow

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.