Kanye West sued for allegedly drugging & ***ually assaulting former assistant at Diddy party

• Content Curators

Influencer and former OnlyFans star Lauren Pisciotta sued West in June for allegedly ***ually harassing and stalking her while she worked for him in 2021-22.

The lawsuit delves into his allegedly infamous s** parties and the full horror of his neo-**** views that included hate-filled rants and forcing staff to draw swastikas.

She also claimed West promised to pay her a $4 million a year salary, bragged about it to Jay-Z, then wrongfully fired her and reneged on a $3 million severance payout.

West denied the claims in her original lawsuit, calling them 'baseless' and accused her of 'blackmail and extortion', but has yet to file a defense.

But her most serious claim was that years before she worked for him, he drugged and **** her - only allegedly confessing in his last weeks as her boss.

Pisciotta claimed she met West when he invited her client, a musician, to a studio session and party he co-hosted with his friend Sean 'Diddy' Combs.

West announced that everyone at the event at the Santa Monica studio had to drink if they wanted to stay, and she was handed a beverage by West himself.

Pisciotta after a few sips 'suddenly started to feel disorientated and... began to slip into an altered and highly impaired state', the lawsuit read.

'She felt less in control of her body and speech and that is where [her] memories of the night escape her,' it claimed.

The next day, she felt 'ashamed and embarrassed' that she couldn't remember the evening and her musician client refused to discuss what happened.

Pisciotta claimed she only learned years later why her client 'was too traumatized and disturbed to speak about that night'.

Pisciotta told West she wanted to send Kardashian a text to clear things up with her, as it 'appeared she was under the wrong impression' about them.

However, she claimed West told her she couldn't send a message denying they were ever intimate, due to what happened at the Santa Monica party.

'We did kind of hook up a little one time,' the lawsuit claimed West told her. 

'[West] then immediately proceeded to reminisce about the time he was referring to... where he "hooked up" with [Pisciotta] after she had been drugged,' the lawsuit claimed.

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Influencer and former OnlyFans star Lauren Pisciotta sued West in June for allegedly ***ually harassing and...

Man if this is true,  I truly feel sick. Hollywood is a messed up place and I don't blame poor Britney for never wanting to go back. Only God knows what substances she must have unwilling or tricked into consuming just so that her handlers have more control. I put nothing past this evil industry :trash_throw_away_recycle:.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Email My D said:

Man if this is true,  I truly feel sick. Hollywood is a messed up place and I don't blame poor Britney for never wanting to go back. Only God knows what substances she must have unwilling or tricked into consuming just so that her handlers have more control. I put nothing past this evil industry :trash_throw_away_recycle:.

The more of these stories of corruption and abuse in the industry the more I’m inclined to believe old rumors about certain celebs. I remember there was a rumor around the time Britney shaved her head that she was ráped in a nightclub. People at the time were saying Larry made up the rumor to show that Britney wasn’t on dr**s, that she was just traumatized by the incident. So it got dismissed pretty fast. But now who really knows. And how Britney allegedly told the salon owner that the reason she wanted her head shaved was because she doesn’t want anyone to touch her anymore. I hope this rumor is false, but hearing how prevalent these stories are, makes me rethink things. 

Took some digging but I found some sources that mentioned this rumor. 

OHNOTHEYDIDNT.LIVEJOURNAL.COM

The National Enquirer claims in a new cover story that Britney Spears was ***ually attacked...

They’re not reputable sources but supposedly a guy that leaked it was told by his uncle who worked at Cedars when Britney supposedly went in after the incident occurred. 

Edited by MikeHunt

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.