New Snippet - Dancing for the devil - Unreleased - (UPDATE)

Just now, Johanpapz said:

Do you think we will have another member, the third one right? Who knows you from Britney-Universe and also, like the previous two, hate so so so much you, that he will come here as well and insult you? How many ennemies do you have! No one here has ever had this kind of treatment! I remember you crying and complaining about Alice Guyowa, it reminded you the real life right? Where everyone hate you? Poor thing! I get the EXHALE HOME SWEET HOME! But I want Alice Guyowa to comeback! Where are you???

Unhinged

27 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

Take your meds and ask yourself why you don't have any friends... And why you never put a feet outside your house and why Exhale is your second home?

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

And not once did your 'friend' come in to defend anything or have your back :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

All of your claims fell flat like the lies they are, remember the people you've tried to defend haven't said anything in your defense Dr. Spar. 

Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Unhinged

I don't get it... You never go outside, spend all your days in your basement and didn't even have the time to learn to have some repartee?

Exhale Home Sweet Home! Do you think at the end of the year you will reach 20k messages since you spend days and nights here? I hope for you, you will achieved something at least for 2024!:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

I don't get it... You never go outside, spend all your days in your basement and didn't even have the time to learn to have some repartee?

Exhale Home Sweet Home! Do you think at the end of the year you will reach 20k messages since you spend days and nights here? I hope for you, you will achieved something at least for 2024!:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Where are your friends to back up your lies boo? Tell us where? Not once have they come in and have your back lol.

Where are all your friends on your profile? It's emptier than the Domination seats boo.

You'll need Emil to come in and tell you for the 3rd time on a 3rd day to hit the ignore button.

But then again you're 'acting' right.

:gtfo_britney_pink_wig_2007_mad_annoyed_irritated_stare:

Just now, DiamondCircus said:

And not once did your 'friend' come in to defend anything or have your back :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

All of your claims fell flat like the lies they are, remember the people you've tried to defend haven't said anything in your defense Dr. Spar. 

Hahahahahah! You feel so strong because your 3 virtual friends came and defended you?

Just for your information, every good members has left, I have tons of nice people who left and tell me to do the same! I'm the dumbest one because I give you attention that you don't even deserve! The others one they didn't care about your stupid face! EVERYBODY LEFT because of trolls like you, they live their best lives right now! Do you understand? You're the only one who has EXHALE AS HIS SECOND HOME!

People come from Britney-Universe to bash you, because they hated you so much! You don't have any friends, no social life! And you have the nerves to talk about other social links?

HELLO THIS BOARD IS ALSO NOT A REAL LIFE! It's time to wake-up!

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Where are your friends to back up your lies boo? Tell us where? Not once have they come in and have your back lol.

Where are all your friends on your profile? It's emptier than the Domination seats boo.

You'll need Emil to come in and tell you for the 3rd time on a 3rd day to hit the ignore button.

Also unlike you I have repartee, I don't need anybody to have my back! I don't go harrassing mod, complaining and whining! NEVER! I never until the past few days, reported anybody because I seriously don't care! This board is not my life, it's not my second home like you!

As you can see again, 1,1k message since 2020 vs 13k for you! I'm in the reality and this board is not my life! Pretty sure if one day this board is closing you will be in depression!

• Haha 1

Also unlike you I have repartee, I don't need anybody to have my back! I don't go harrassing mod, complaining and whining! NEVER! I never until the past few days, reported anybody because I seriously don't care! This board is not my life, it's not my second home like you!

As you can see again, 1,1k message since 2020 vs 13k for you! I'm in the reality and this board is not my life! Pretty sure if one day this board is closing you will be in depression!

No proof? Exactly you have nothing to back up your lies girl. Happy Dr Drew GIF by The Doctors

4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Bye I have to go! Maybe one day you will to when you will have a life... Have a good night on Exhale, see ya tomorrow morning off course, where else are you gonna go anyway right? Byyyyyyyyyyye! GOOD NIGHT! Don't forget to turn off the lights of Exhale!

Jordan should ask you to pay a rent at this stage!!!

2 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

Hahahahahah! You feel so strong because your 3 virtual friends came and defended you?

Just for your information, every good members has left, I have tons of nice people who left and tell me to do the same! I'm the dumbest one because I give you attention that you don't even deserve! The others one they didn't care about your stupid face! EVERYBODY LEFT because of trolls like you, they live their best lives right now! Do you understand? You're the only one who has EXHALE AS HIS SECOND HOME!

People come from Britney-Universe to bash you, because they hated you so much! You don't have any friends, no social life! And you have the nerves to talk about other social links?

HELLO THIS BOARD IS ALSO NOT A REAL LIFE! It's time to wake-up!

Where is your friend?

Where is your proof? 

You have nothing to back up your lies, and fighting for others that can't do the same for you is that a friendship?

You say this board isn't real life, yet you take it so personal.

Where is your PROOF?

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7fyb0lh7kr9ayfnz6ln5qdr phil lol STICKER by AnimatedText

Bye I have to go! Maybe one day you will to when you will have a life... Have a good night on Exhale, see ya tomorrow morning off course, where else are you gonna go anyway right? Byyyyyyyyyyye! GOOD NIGHT! Don't forget to turn off the lights of Exhale!

Jordan should ask you to pay a rent at this stage!!!

NO proof per usual.

Make your exit.

dr phil lol STICKER by AnimatedText

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.