Where Would You Like To See Britney Make A Fresh Start?

If Britney made a fresh start, where would you like to see her go? She’s said she hates LA and there’s no reason for her to stay now that her children are grown and moved on. I’d love to see her in London or New York… I think a fresh start would be great for her. What do you think?

Edited by BBBBBB

It’ll never happen. Britney is thinking she’s “trolling” everyone and “getting back” at people by being an embarrassing disaster. 

Every “troubled” star has got their **** together except for Britney e.g. Lindsay Lohan slaying ! 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, KrisJ said:

It’ll never happen. Britney is thinking she’s “trolling” everyone and “getting back” at people by being an embarrassing disaster. 

Every “troubled” star has got their **** together except for Britney e.g. Lindsay Lohan slaying ! 

That’s kinda my point… Lindsey got out of the US and is now doing amazing. Might be a positive thing for Britney. She’s in LA in a giant mansion, hooking up with some bum… no family, no career… why stay?

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, DoYouDare? said:

She wouldn’t necessarily need to move out, since the paps follow her anyway. I think as long as she stayed low-key, & abstained from social media, it would do wonders. Just my opinion.

If she worked or her kids were there I’d understand staying. But she herself has said she hates LA. She’s also said she loves London and New York. Maybe the best thing for her would be a fresh start. Sometimes being stuck in the same old situation keeps you stuck in the same old situation 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like 1

I know she’s said she loves London but from what I’ve read, the media is far more nasty there. 

I would say Hawaii cuz she’s always loved vacationing there but since KFed and her kids are there and have been exploitive towards her in recent years, it may not be the best place. 

I keep hearing that New Yorkers don’t care about famous people, so they can walk around freely and take the subway. Maybe that’s her place? Take her back to her Broadways roots…

It’s just hard cuz she’s incredibly iconic and famous. She’d cause a commotion in any populated area. She needs the freedoms of America but what state that will treat her like an average person-I’m not sure. 

spacer.png

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.