Do You Think Britney Played A Role In Paul's Divorce?

41 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

This situation with your comments is like the whole Britney/Christina thing when Legend X said Britney kissed Madonna as a gimmick and Britney fired back on TRL "But didn't she kiss her too".

Same situation here you're talking about me being dedicated to Paul and who ever "Brinny" is, yet you're here as well.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

You're  a Meanie troll

Well if he is married to another woman and cheating with Britney it makes Britney his mistress. So obviously yes in that case she played role in his divorce.

But as we know that man has 10 kids with multiple woman and he obviously doesn't know how to use protection so are we surprised he is fallen into another woman whilst married...especially Britney Spears. Worl wide phenomenon and pop star is near u who would've said no...very few i guess...

What really bothers me is that star of that caliber falls with such a looser...like it could be written in a history books How Pop princess fell in love with convicted ex felon and dr*g dealer...but wait Nicki Minaj  married ped0..so...should we be surprised.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, icybaby said:

Well if he is married to another woman and cheating with Britney it makes Britney his mistress. So obviously yes in that case she played role in his divorce.

But as we know that man has 10 kids with multiple woman and he obviously doesn't know how to use protection so are we surprised he is fallen into another woman whilst married...especially Britney Spears. Worl wide phenomenon and pop star is near u who would've said no...very few i guess...

What really bothers me is that star of that caliber falls with such a looser...like it could be written in a history books How Pop princess fell in love with convicted ex felon and dr*g dealer...but wait Nicki Minaj  married ped0..so...should we be surprised.

:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

2 hours ago, Throated said:

Love Britney, but I think it's time we stopped pretending she isn't a homewrecking ho. 

Britney's homewrecking has been happening multiple times...over 20 years!

This isn't a one time"mistake". Britney clearly has some questionable morals... 

yup!

I think both are toxic to each other... Hear me out, I'm not saying Brit is evil, but I think he brings out the worst in her, which is common in these kind of relationships. I think she gave him an ultimatum around the time she said they were broken up... He complied and divorced his wife to please Britney.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Yes and now Mrs. Soliz is at home heartbroken. 

spacer.png

but Paul is Britney’s soulmate. They both had to be with many others to now find each other and live their happily ever after! 

Twin flame smh

they are for now . Brit had a part in it just like him

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.