Do You Think Britney Played A Role In Paul's Divorce?

Definitely! 

Somehow this trashy convicted felon made his way into Britney's house and then into Britney's life. I don't understand how some fans can't see how calculated his intentions were fron the moment he set foot in her house :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

He found his golden ticket and went for it no matter what. He then moved from his trailer to a mansion in one of the most exclusive neighborhoods of L.A. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

And some fans expected him to go back to his former wife :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

And contrary to what other fans believe, we should not move on from this subject. It needs to be exposed and reminded as many times as possible. He is simply BAD NEWS  

:lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
37 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Why? Well unlike everyone else Brinny is no longer an active celebrity anymore with something to sell to an audience (with the exception of her team trying to make money off her name). She’s made it clear she’s left the busines. She’s entitled to make crappy decisions privately.

It was shi t ty but they got together almost a year ago. Like why are we still obsessing? 

The divorce rumours have been peddled for the last few months with sources reporting contradicting things. Either way I don’t really care.

And If you’re referring to Bey, she has built her career on a very public  relationship with Jay and that’s why she’s getting flack now with the alleged rumours. Brinny got the same when she tried to put Kevin as a public persona with chaotic. The difference is that now she’s engaged in private relationship which she isn’t using to further her career. Whether we agree is a different story.

With the breathe heavy drama… again, I’m really not that invested. And it’s not  that surprising her team are doing shady things like that. It’s just another day in Brinny world. 

There are worse things currently happening in the world bb.

and you’re not reporting any new information with this thread, you’re trying to incite more drama. Which is why I’m asking if we can move on.

I think comparing Britney being with K flop to Bey being accused of being a pe** and mur*** are two very different things.

1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

I think comparing Britney being with K flop to Bey being accused of being a pe** and mur*** are two very different things.

They are different, yes.

Brinny had it far worse as the media and the world was crucifying her for it.

As of rn, it’s just online conspiracies when it comes to Bey that aren’t really being taken seriously outside of the internet.

I do believe the allegations against Jay tho but time will tell.

:nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

1 hour ago, MikeHunt said:

Yes and now Mrs. Soliz is at home heartbroken. 

spacer.png

but Paul is Britney’s soulmate. They both had to be with many others to now find each other and live their happily ever after! 

Paul’s got his kids in the mix too, I don’t believe they’re not a couple! 

3 hours ago, OhioGeezer OhioMama said:

Bye bye Diamond Trashy 

Y'all are nasty and mean  and @DiamondCircus  You have no no lifeGet Out Fruit GIF by Chris Cimino

Diamond Trashy your the worst person on Exhale

Diamond Trashy nobody likes your thread is Trashy and mean

Shut up Diamond  Trashy get a life plz

1 hour ago, OhioGeezer OhioMama said:

Diamond trash plz get banned 

59 minutes ago, OhioGeezer OhioMama said:

Diamond Trashy you just  a big bully who thinks it's okay to Bash Britney everyday your messed up bro

33 minutes ago, OhioGeezer OhioMama said:

Shut up bruv your just a Meanie weenie who's the piece  of ****

Anyone else notice this troll.

:rupaulslap_hit_mad:

57 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

My priorities are handled that has nothing to do with being in a forum having discussions.  

Urmm, well having varied discussions on a forum about different topics is one thing but creating the same threads/ posts on a daily basis on the same tired subject matter (even when there is nothing new to report) is another.

Also, I love that I quoted someone else but it resonated with you enough fo you to respond as though it was aimed at you.

Anyway I wish you well in your daily commitment to Brinny and Paul. Gotta respect the dedication ❤️

:howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

Just now, nwonder said:

Urmm, well having varied discussions on a forum about different topics is one thing but creating the same threads/ posts on a daily basis on the same tired subject matter (even when there is nothing new to report) is another.

Also, I love that I quoted someone else but it resonated with you enough fo you to respond as though it was aimed at you.

Anyway I wish you well in your daily commitment to Brinny and Paul. Gotta respect the dedication ❤️

:howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

This situation with your comments is like the whole Britney/Christina thing when Legend X said Britney kissed Madonna as a gimmick and Britney fired back on TRL "But didn't she kiss her too".

Same situation here you're talking about me being dedicated to Paul and who ever "Brinny" is, yet you're here as well.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

This situation with your comments is like the whole Britney/Christina thing when Legend X said Britney kissed Madonna as a gimmick and Britney fired back on TRL "But didn't she kiss her too".

Same situation here you're talking about me being dedicated to Paul and who ever "Brinny" is, yet you're here as well.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

I mean, if you want to compare our content history and see who’s is more focused on one particular subject matter. We surely can? 

Just now, nwonder said:

I mean, if you want to compare our content history and see who’s is more focused on one particular subject matter. We surely can? 

We're talking about dedication, right? You being here in the forum either as a consumer of the topics, or one that drafts them, and or comments shows a dedication.

On a different note, if that's you in your avatar, you're hot as hell. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Just now, DiamondCircus said:

We're talking about dedication, right? You being here in the forum either as a consumer of the topics, or one that drafts them, and or comments shows a dedication.

On a different note, if that's you in your avatar, you're hot as hell. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Ha ha nah, I’m talking about dedication to one particular topic - Brinny and Paul. Which is why I asked in my original comment if we could move on from it?

Im not judging anyone for how much time they log in here cus we’re all here (well only the Brinny haters because that’s bizarre to me)  🤷🏽

Thank you bb, you know it’s all love. I’m not a fan of stan culture and I do think we could call out our faves when do something problematic. But at this stage it’s a lost cause. And I don’t see the point aside from wanting to continually bash and shame her.

❤️❤️❤️

Just now, nwonder said:

Ha ha nah, I’m talking about dedication to one particular topic - Brinny and Paul. Which is why I asked in my original comment if we could move on from it?

Im not judging anyone for how much time they log in here cus we’re all here (well only the Brinny haters because that’s bizarre to me)  🤷🏽

Thank you bb, you know it’s all love. I’m not a fan of stan culture and I do think we could call out our faves when do something problematic. But at this stage it’s a lost cause. And I don’t see the point aside from wanting to continually bash and shame her.

❤️❤️❤️

In this case it's more intriguing though with the ties to BH, because there's a lot going on behind the scenes that's worrisome. 

Nia Long Kiss GIF

• Love 1
3 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

I mean Britney was married to Sam and allegedly cheated on him with staff which allegedly led him to file for divorce, she cheated on Justin, was with Adnan who was married, Got with K Fed when he was with Shar and she was giving birth, Columbus Short, and now Paul.

Love Britney, but I think it's time we stopped pretending she isn't a homewrecking ho. 

Britney's homewrecking has been happening multiple times...over 20 years!

This isn't a one time"mistake". Britney clearly has some questionable morals... 

6 minutes ago, Throated said:

Love Britney, but I think it's time we stopped pretending she isn't a homewrecking ho. 

Britney's homewrecking has been happening multiple times...over 20 years!

This isn't a one time"mistake". Britney clearly has some questionable morals... 

If people here were celebrating her relationship with Paul I would agree with you but I think I’ve seen maybe 5 people defend her decision to date Paul.  

She’s already been dragged, so what  next? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.