Britney Deserves Our Kindness & Respect

I’m sure she’s grateful for the love & support we’ve given her throughout her career, but if she’s ever read Exhale (which I doubt), then I can’t help but cringe a little at some of the negativity spread about her on this forum. Sure, there’s the wonderful part of the crowd that chooses to show love, & positivity towards her — but I also feel some threads on her are overly chaotic, & flat-out “toxic.” I mean, I don’t blame users on here for venting their frustrations about Britney, since her behavior/choices could seem perplexing to many of us at times, but we need to take into account that she’s been through a lot, & she’s probably just trying to navigate her way back to herself, or at least find some balance, even if that doesn’t make sense to any of us, from our external standpoints.

Let’s just remember to try our best to highlight the best things about her, & keep our topics as respectful, & considerate as possible towards her. Again, I doubt she checks the forum, but if she ever did, I’d like for her to feel positivity, & love from her fans, & not as if people are throwing bricks at her with zero remorse.

TED talk, for sure.

• Love 4
  • Like 2

Honestly, I thought like you at first, but now after thinking it over, I believe that after all the harm her own family and those close to her have done to her, along with the industry, the tabloid press for over 20 years, the humiliation, coercion, violence, rejection by her own children, all these people who only care about her money, and many of her fans who just want an album and music videos and don’t care about her well being, i mean u know this ungrateful world... it's not the comments of a few members obsessed with her on exhale, which is already on the verge of extinction, that will really affect her now in my opinion. :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, Agyness said:

Honestly, I thought like you at first, but now after thinking it over, I believe that after all the harm her own family and those close to her have done to her, along with the industry, the tabloid press for over 20 years, the humiliation, coercion, violence, rejection by her own children, all these people who only care about her money, and many of her fans who just want an album and music videos and don’t care about her well being, i mean u know this ungrateful world... it's not the comments of a few members obsessed with her on exhale, which is already on the verge of extinction, that will really affect her now in my opinion. :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

I completely understand what you’re saying, but I also don’t think it’d hurt anyone to be kinder, & more compassionate towards her. It’s not like people gain anything from stirring up negativity at any given opportunity. At the very least, it’s about planting the seed, in my opinion.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.