Is the site no holds barred now?

4 minutes ago, RebelMe said:

People really need to grow up. It blows my mind someone has the potential to create 4 accounts only to harass others. Like, what is the purpose and what are you expecting to get in return? Doesn't hate make you sick? Is maddening. :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

You're friends with Diamond trash? The troll who bullied my Bestie

Edited by OhioGeezer OhioMama
4 hours ago, nwonder said:

There’s needs to better moderation on both fronts, spam/ bot accounts and users whose content history is predominantly hateful towards Brit. And only come on here to spread negativity.

Unfortunately, I don’t think the site owner really cares anymore 🤷🏽

:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

yeah it’s pretty clear that nobody is modding this site. i don’t really know any mods or i would tag them :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

• Love 1
4 hours ago, nwonder said:

There’s needs to better moderation on both fronts, spam/ bot accounts and users whose content history is predominantly hateful towards Brit. And only come on here to spread negativity.

Unfortunately, I don’t think the site owner really cares anymore 🤷🏽

:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

yeah it’s pretty clear that nobody is modding this site. i don’t really know any mods or i would tag them :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

20 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

Wait, just because I asked you to contact some friendly people because I couldn't and let them know where they can find me doesn't mean anything about a conspiracy-like. I think you were the smallest part of everything, so it's good that you're holding back.

But not as for your friend, he's been involved since day 1. 

I’ve never been involved in your Skype chat with Neyde when you scared them with the tarot stuff.

I was never part of you wanting to impersonate Glitter which you admitted to Glitter.

Ive never made threads on other forums trashing mods here which Slayout can verify.

I also never been a mod, had access to mod chats or any of that.

Keep reaching banana boy

• Love 1
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

I’ve never been involved in your Skype chat with Neyde when you scared them with the tarot stuff.

I was never part of you wanting to impersonate Glitter which you admitted to Glitter.

Ive never made threads on other forums trashing mods here which Slayout can verify.

Keep reaching banana boy

Again, I'm talking about the Universe chat group and the things you said. So, will you tell the truth or not?

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Keep reaching banana boy

Basement troll get out of here