Is the site no holds barred now?

3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

How about you pipe down the lies and stop hiding that you were in cahoots with a mod for mod chat secrets and for other personal mod info that was shared.

Keep on lying honey, the reciepts can be posted in a group chat.

Since you don't want them posted publicly a group chat can be made and the members in here can see the truth.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Admit it at last and stop poiting at me.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, OneTrackMind said:

It's insane to think about that people need to be warned not to trash talk Britney on a Britney site lmao

Besides, if random nobodies can become mods, why can't you? There was a mod here a few years ago; he was very active (and very annoying) and literally turned EVERY THREAD about himself and idk what he did but Jordan made him a mod (he wasn't even a member for a year mind you) and this bütch literally left right before the freebritney movement started because "he lost interest in her". like.. what? :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I think it's one thing to speak your mind, but another to insult her. I think you can say things, but respectfully. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I'm not a mod boo, You're the one that deleted everything on Universe to hide it all.

Did you take notes from Trump, Team Con or a combo of both?

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Excuse me you live in a crusty musty basement in an abandoned building in the deep woods and probably  wild animals are there too

Edited by OhioGeezer OhioMama
Just now, Wendy Williams said:

Admit that you were part of the group and all the goings-on, don't be a child and have balls for once. 

As @Baronesse told you, there's one area that hasn't been cleared up and as long as you keep covering and lying how can things be resolved?

How could I be part of a mod chat? I'm not a mod, how could I say personal things about mods in a private mod chat that I'm not in?

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

As @Baronesse told you, there's one area that hasn't been cleared up and as long as you keep covering and lying how can things be resolved?

How could I be part of a mod chat? I'm not a mod, how could I say personal things about mods in a private mod chat that I'm not in?

What mod chat? I'm talking about you being in a group on Universe saying unpretty things about Glitter too, why are you acting like it's not true? 

• Love 1
Just now, Wendy Williams said:

What mod chat? I'm talking about you being in a group on Universe saying unpretty things about Glitter too, why are you acting like it's not true? 

Diamond and I pulled out when we sensed where things were going with you creating this conspiracy-like vibe in our group chat. When you were pushing us to send certain messages to certain people because you couldn't, and kept insisting when we didn't react we were like...

The moderator decided to stay with you and get themselves deeper into the mess, that's the difference. :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

4 minutes ago, Baronesse said:

Diamond and I pulled out when we sensed where things were going with you creating this conspiracy-like vibe in our group chat. When you were pushing us to send certain messages to certain people because you couldn't, and kept insisting when we didn't react we were like...

The moderator decided to stay with you and get themselves deeper into the mess, that's the difference. :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

Sorry Told You GIF by Janet Jackson

People really need to grow up. It blows my mind someone has the potential to create 4 accounts only to harass others. Like, what is the purpose and what are you expecting to get in return? Doesn't hate make you sick? Is maddening. :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

Edited by RebelMe
  • Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Baronesse said:

Wait, just because I asked you to contact some friendly people because I couldn't and let them know where they can find me doesn't mean anything about a conspiracy-like. I think you were the smallest part of everything, so it's good that you're holding back.

But not as for your friend, he's been involved since day 1. 

Edited by Wendy Williams
  • Love 1