Is the site no holds barred now?

Is the site no holds barred now? please let us know because I’m happy to dish it back.

This is all the same user

Alice Guyowa - BreatheHeavy | Exhale  :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

Myaway - BreatheHeavy | Exhale :rupaulslap_hit_mad:

Allie Guyowaaa - BreatheHeavy | Exhale :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

@OhioGeezer OhioMama

@Alice Guyowa

This user has 4 accounts and no action has been takin.

if we start popping off there should be no action taken.

@doomphantom1

@GirlOnTheMoon

@BUWYGF

@Baronesse

@PlatinumB

Have all witnessed this.

So when that user gets that a.ss dragged let’s remember what they done the last few days.

If they’re getting away with this then bring it on the gloves are off!

Thank you to several members dm I’m me to see if I’m okay after this trolls harassment 

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 2
Just now, Imnotcrazy said:

What about that user who promotes that random man? And random AI pics, so uncomfortable and scary to even reply 

It’s getting wild it’s one thing to debate or disagree but this member made 4 accounts and is literally harassing in DMs and everything spamming the same stuff

the mods really don’t gaf. this forum is full of trolls speaking nonsense and over the last few weeks a lot of hate accounts just seemed to show up out of nowhere. it’s basically impossible to have a regular conversation here anymore :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

is it possible to get new active mods? 

Edited by thesimplelife
  • Love 5
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, thesimplelife said:

the mods really don’t gaf. this forum is full of trolls speaking nonsense and over the last few weeks a lot of hate accounts just seemed to show up out of nowhere. it’s basically impossible to have a regular conversation here anymore :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

Yup.

Is exhausting being on a Brinny forum full of mostly Brinny haters.

Like I don’t agree with most of Brits decisions at this point,  but do we really need to really need to obsessively bash her for it to the point where it’s unhealthy.

• Love 7
Just now, nwonder said:

Yup.

Is exhausting being on a Brinny forum full of mostly Brinny haters.

Like I don’t agree with most of Brits decisions at this point,  but do we really need to really need to obsessively bash her for it to the point where it’s unhealthy.

this! we can all tell she’s not in the right headspace and paul will only bring her more trouble but the way some people talk about her is disgusting. they don’t even try to have an honest conversation about her life, they just wanna fill this forum with the nastiest comments. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, thesimplelife said:

I agree active some new mods glad you noticed all the new troll accounts as well

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.