EXCLUSIVE: Britney Back Together With Paul Soliz, Paul's Kids Move In With Britney In Her Mansion

3 minutes ago, humstarr said:

So nobody gonna talk about how 2 out of 3 of his baby mammas are dead? 2/3 thats a lot. Black widower? :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

Lord above 2/3? I only knew about 1. Then there's Nikki who admits herself she has mental health issues. Sounds like he likes taking advantage of vulnerable women.

• Like 1
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, C.M said:

Lord above 2/3? I only knew about 1. Then there's Nikki who admits herself she has mental health issues. Sounds like he likes taking advantage of vulnerable women.

THIS IS EXACTLY what it looks like. Also reminds me of Britney's grandpa who's 2/3 wives just happened to be crazy and put on lithium. 

• Like 2
39 minutes ago, thesimplelife said:

yes i’ve seen their other accounts i don’t understand why they’re not banned :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Exactly. Diamond and I haven’t exactly seen eye to eye, but even I think that nonsense is too much.

Perhaps it is Abdul’s sisters and cousins come to cause trouble.

:emma:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
11 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

:britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

Her family being in on it is an angle I didn’t really consider. 

Tri Star, however… they still manage her social media and she considers her IG videos as work. The sad thing is that even if there isn’t a master plan that involves Team Con alone at all, she’s in a “serious relationship” with a serious felon and his kids. 

People can call me banon, idc. That's a theory I believe...

I still think her family never really "left" Britney life...

Cade works for them, not for Britney. Same with crowdsurf. They're waiting the perfect moment to come back full force, but they are already back behind the scenes with access to her money and business.

And I don't think the settlement and no repercussions for team con were just consequences of a corrupt system. Britney and the public opinion were manipulated. 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Ironically the people blatantly calling her stupid are the same people that also consider her unwell based on her IG posts. There’s a big difference between unwell and stupid. 

Paul is dangerous, but I wonder if there’s more to it than that. 

I’m not a big fan of conspiracy theories, but nothing can surprise me at this point. It’s weird that this guy wasn’t vetted. It’s weird that she refers to her IG videos as “work” when they only harm her image and conveniently Tri Star is still taking care of her social media. 

I'm so glad to see more and more fans who start to think that as well!

IKR? Who on earth told her it was "work"? Who asked her to record these videos for "work"? And then decide to post these videos with these weird editing! I mean, I have tons of friends who do live stream, hiring someone for editing your videos cost nothing! If they don't do it that only mean they don't want to do it and probably want to harm her image on purpose!!! They all know that the videos make Britney looks bad in the public eyes but they do nothing...

We talked about all of these weird things with Dark Willow the other day and she brings another really really weird proof on the table, from all people Britney could have visited after being freed, FELICIA, her cousin Ali, she visited Lance Bass? A pro conversatorship? AND ABSOLUTELY NOBODY ELSE??? I swear it's not all about conspiracy theories, we are not all wrong!

Remember who TEAM CON wanted to throw out from Britney's life when she was under this conservatorship? Ali and Felicia and the girl who made the Circus Tour costume! Fans are always asking why Britney didn't reconnect with Felicia? What if it's Britney can't?!!

13 minutes ago, humstarr said:

Felon paul is a plant from her family. Some criminal from bad neighborhood with 10 kids and 2 dead baby mammas just happens to hang out with one of the most ISOLATED and PROTECTED legendary pop stars in history. Just like that. Out of NOWHERE !!! 

I am not that stupid.

What is team con planning this time? 

It really makes no sense they would let someone like Paul there... definitely there's something more behind the whole thing...

If she end up dead they can say her unhinged lifestyle caused the death.

Team con is stronger than ever, they don’t need a c-ship to control the situation.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

It really makes no sense they would let someone like Paul there... definitely there's something more behind the whole thing...

If she end up dead they can say her unhinged lifestyle caused the death.

Team con is stronger than ever, they don’t need a c-ship to control the situation.

OMG... I thought about it since one year now! It's so easy to make someone lost look and turn crazy and then saying "see? we told you, she was crazy!" no! you, monsters turned her like this!

Agree they don't need the conservatorship to control the narrative! It was the "nice" way to do their evil disgusting plans! Now that they are mad and have no needs to play the angels savior, they play it dirty behind the curtains! Britney is alone, how can she fight against a Cade, a corrupted justice, Lou, Robin, Larry an ex lawyer, Tri Star etc etc... Even superwoman wouldn't be able to fight so much vilains alone!!!

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

People can call me banon, idc. That's a theory I believe...

I still think her family never really "left" Britney life...

Cade works for them, not for Britney. Same with crowdsurf. They're waiting the perfect moment to come back full force, but they are already back behind the scenes with access to her money and business.

And I don't think the settlement and no repercussions for team con were just consequences of a corrupt system. Britney and the public opinion were manipulated. 

I just don't understand how a convicted felon with a 20 year criminal career, the latest being 2022 found himself working for a multi millionaire in a gated community.

I know I mention Nikki a lot but she sounds like the only truthful one. She said his hiring was cash in hand or something and it was to get rid of Sam.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, C.M said:

I just don't understand how a convicted felon with a 20 year criminal career, the latest being 2022 found himself working for a multi millionaire in a gated community.

I know I mention Nikki a lot but she sounds like the only truthful one. She said his hiring was cash in hand or something and it was to get rid of Sam.

Britney's mother lynne said she didnt miss sam. I wonder if she's behind it. But then again.... She liked his shirtless pics right after that. Creepy. 

3 minutes ago, humstarr said:

Britney's mother lynne said she didnt miss sam. I wonder if she's behind it. But then again.... She liked his shirtless pics right after that. Creepy. 

I now wonder if Sam out stayed his usefulness especially after the failed intervention. They realised he couldn't get her to cooperate anymore.

11 minutes ago, C.M said:

I now wonder if Sam out stayed his usefulness especially after the failed intervention. They realised he couldn't get her to cooperate anymore.

It's possible they told him to rush into marriage so he has influence on her. But then it didnt work so paul is their plan b. He is lutfi 2.0 multiplied by kfed. Exactly what they were looking for. Lutfi was also lynne's friend first. She brought him into her life. And paul was probably planted the same way by the same people. 

4 minutes ago, humstarr said:

It's possible they told him to rush into marriage so he has influence on her. But then it didnt work so paul is their plan b. He is lutfi 2.0 multiplied by kfed. Exactly what they were looking for. Lutfi was also lynne's friend first. She brought him into her life. And paul was probably planted the same way by the same people. 

Honestly I don't care how much of a tin foil hat wearer it makes me sound, this entire situation reeks.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.