EXCLUSIVE: Britney Back Together With Paul Soliz, Paul's Kids Move In With Britney In Her Mansion

Just now, Dark Willow said:

Paul will be another one with millions from Britney,  to keep his mouth shut when this ends...

He and probably the kids know a lot about her and will try to sell info if Britney decides to leave them.

“if Britney decides to leave THEM” 

Starting to sound like a horror story :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse: If his kids actually moved in with her, it’s just so obnoxious. I know her family sucks and I don’t support the con, but a random felon taking advantage of her is way more dangerous than family. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, LizeS_ said:

It's probably true, and I don't even feel sorry for her anymore. Whatever happens from now on It's because she can't stop making bad choices, and she's gonna pay for this. Either is another 5150, another cship, or this guy destroying what's left of her life. 

Bye bye Girl

3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Technically the Parents didn't start this, Brit got with K Fed and he became a loser with no job allegedly in many years and he was with Shar.

Britney than wed Jason Alexander in Vegas.

Hooked up with Adnan, he was married.

Unfortunately, Britney's been doing things like this pre c ship.

Yes, I know what you mean. What I meant was more in the line of instead of getting her help, they placed her in a conservatorship and now that she's free, she takes every advice or no as control, and she seems incapable of finding some structure and healthy boundaries in her life. I'm honestly fearing for her life, this man will drain her dry of her money and now there's no one to stop it.

• Love 4

Britney "friends" are more worried about the upcoming movie, that's the millions everybody needs...

The sources/friends are always saying how bad the guy is for Britney, yet it seems almost impossible from people to come close to Britney. How this guy still there? 

Privately Cade and the others probably support him... to the media they say how worried they are for her.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Yes, I know what you mean. What I meant was more in the line of instead of getting her help, they placed her in a conservatorship and now that she's free, she takes every advice or no as control, and she seems incapable of finding some structure and healthy boundaries in her life. I'm honestly fearing for her life, this man will drain her dry of her money and now there's no one to stop it.

We seen what happened with Jason Alexander was able to break in and get all the way up to her bedroom.

Then Britney described the fireplace incident and the person she was with wouldn't wake up.

I do believe the reports Paul and Britney had a fight, allegedly and reportedly.

He's bad news and so is Britney staying in CA, in the same home and having the same team run her IG.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

So your  with the harraser's side @DiamondCircus

Y'all are bullies 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.