EXCLUSIVE: Britney Back Together With Paul Soliz, Paul's Kids Move In With Britney In Her Mansion

13 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

She did and people in here claimed they weren't married, like how is she filing for a divorce if their not married.

Adnan, and Paul, Columbus Short had a GF at the time of his alleged hook up with Britney, Kevin was with Shar.

None of this is new unfortunately.

Unfortunately you should be banned from the Britney universe again

• Love 1
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, work said:

She's absolutely pathetic. I have zero respect for her

Funny people are crying for proof, they actually believed that Britney Stan account on X :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

They forget they've allegedly been trying to hide this relationship for almost a year now, when it was supposed to be over they popped up in Vegas at the end of last year.

Now Britney's with the kids and family of Paul's, the longer he's there the crazier it will get.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, Pablitonizer said:

Sickening in every possible way! This convicted felon won the lottery and he won't stop until getting her pregnant and married. She's his golden ticket, for him and for all those under-age globlins

Just sickening, sad and worrisome! 

If she didn’t seem as vulnerable to me as she does, I’d say she deserves whatever karma comes her way with this relationship (based on what we’ve heard, anyway). 

However, he’s clearly taking advantage of a vulnerable person and that’s beyond sick and immoral. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Funny people are crying for proof, they actually believed that Britney Stan account on X :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

They forget they've allegedly been trying to hide this relationship for almost a year now, when it was supposed to be over they popped up in Vegas at the end of last year.

Now Britney's with the kids and family of Paul's, the longer he's there the crazier it will get.

You should prove it  Harrasser instead of Harrassing mods like you do and did last year @Johanpapz exposed you for it

Edited by Alice Guyowa
3 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

If she didn’t seem as vulnerable to me as she does, I’d say she deserves whatever karma comes her way with this relationship (based on what we’ve heard, anyway). 

However, he’s clearly taking advantage of a vulnerable person and that’s beyond sick and immoral. 

Of course he's taking advantage of her! They must be making fun of her too behind her back! :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

I hope someone from the felon's inner circle leaks text messages and conversations to see what he and his under-age aliens think of her

Edited by Pablitonizer
  • Haha 1

This is quite literally abhorrent. This low life is taking advantage of her vulnerability and emotional struggles and Britney has NO ONE by her side guiding her through life. I know I don't know Britney in real life, but this is so sad and I wish I could just shake her and make her open her eyes. He will take advantage of her and she will financially support him and his litter of kids and they will drain her dry. Her parents started this, yes, and they will pay in hell, but it should be Britney's responsibility to choose healing..  Instead she's repeating the same patterns. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
13 minutes ago, C.M said:

What if Nikki wins full custody and the kids are then taken away. Her mind will spiral.

I've been thinking about this.

I can see a remake of Britney with Jayden in the bathroom. She probably not thinking right and completely out of control.

Very scary of what can happen if she is attached to the kids 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, j4j05 said:

let’s all pray for this girl. 
Frustrated Christine Baranski GIF

She's beyond saving at this point. Literally following the same script with kfed.

A man already in a relationship who's partner was pregnant 

Playing stepmother to his kids

Marriage next...

• Love 1
Just now, GirlOnTheMoon said:

This is quite literally abhorrent. This low life is taking advantage of her vulnerability and emotional struggles and Britney has NO ONE by her side guiding her through life. I know I don't know Britney in real life, but this is so sad and I wish I could just shake her and make her open her eyes. He will take advantage of her and she will financially support him and his litter of kids and they will drain her dry. Her parents started this, yes, and they will pay in hell, but it should be Britney's responsibility to choose healing..  Instead she's repeating the same patterns. 

Technically the Parents didn't start this, Brit got with K Fed and he became a loser with no job allegedly in many years and he was with Shar.

Britney than wed Jason Alexander in Vegas.

Hooked up with Adnan, he was married.

Unfortunately, Britney's been doing things like this pre c ship.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Technically the Parents didn't start this, Brit got with K Fed and he became a loser with no job allegedly in many years and he was with Shar.

Britney than wed Jason Alexander in Vegas.

Hooked up with Adnan, he was married.

Unfortunately, Britney's been doing things like this pre c ship.

Unfortunately your  Banned from the Britney universe again and again

18 minutes ago, Pablitonizer said:

If her own kids recorded her without conscent, imagine what these wannabes could do? 

Paul will be another one with millions from Britney,  to keep his mouth shut when this ends...

He and probably the kids know a lot about her and will try to sell info if Britney decides to leave them.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

It's probably true, and I don't even feel sorry for her anymore. Whatever happens from now on It's because she can't stop making bad choices, and she's gonna pay for this. Either is another 5150, another cship, or this guy destroying what's left of her life. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.