EXCLUSIVE: Britney Back Together With Paul Soliz, Paul's Kids Move In With Britney In Her Mansion

15 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Maybe she isn't a prisoner, but travels often and seeing her out and about... prove nothing.

She was just like that with multiple vacations during the c-ship years, and she used to hang out even more than nowadays.

Britney or any big celebrity will not hire staff, that's their team job. Her lawyer and Cade were allegedly the responsible for hiring people.

I don't think they forced her to be with this guy, but a man like him near a overprotected person that even celebrities mention how hard it is to reach... not normal.

Her team hires companies to do things like household repairs. They don’t vet every employee of said company. They probably hire reputable businesses. We’ve been told Paul did work around her house. She clearly took a liking to him and kept him around. I think she has more say in who she surrounds herself with than you think. This isn’t some elaborate team con setup. She has poor taste in men and this is just the latest one. Her being unreachable is most likely by her own choice. She often seems closed off and introverted, so some celeb she spoke with 10 years ago not having access to her isn’t a suspicious thing.Β 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, alexbickle said:

A new c-ship is coming sooner or later but this time it'll be managed by her brother or cade. But I feel like they're waiting for something bad to happen before stepping in. I also feel like her family might resent her, which is why they refuse to step in and help her, almost as if they want her to pay for "making the family look bad"?

Unless she is a complete danger to herself or someone else, the state will never place her in another conservatorship after all the attention hers gained.Β 

• Love 1

Aww Britney, I get it, sometimes with pick up anybody because we feel lonely or longing for that true love, it has happened to me. But there are red flags that as a person we shouldn't avoid. We really don't know this guy at all but I don't think is the Best choice due to his background, maybe he changed,.maybe not. We really don't know.

Living with them means serious, we saw some kids in Instagram a few weeks before so it must be them. All that Britney wanted was a family and it was taken from her, and it's Louise Taylor fault, she destroyed the Spears family thanks to her ambition and power, never forget.

I just hope it doesn't backfire and she's truly happy and there isn't a hidden agenda from Paul's family. One can hope.

She's willing to create a new family at all costs, I just hope the price is not to high to pay.

12 hours ago, BBBBBB said:

She’s made horrendous decisions for the past 20 years. Doesn’t mean she needs to be locked up, but her fans should stop defending her behavior and stop pretending she’s ok. She’s a mess and always will be. She dates married losers. Her children want nothing to do with her. She abandoned her career. Wish her the best but she’s her own worst enemy.

Yup.

Β 

11 hours ago, BBBBBB said:

So true… Britney DGAF about anything… so why do we?

Exactly. Whatever happens from now on is on herself and herself alone. No more excusing her choices or trying to understand her or giving sympathy. There comes a point when you realize better, she's old enough to know better.

1 hour ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Her team hires companies to do things like household repairs. They don’t vet every employee of said company. They probably hire reputable businesses. We’ve been told Paul did work around her house. She clearly took a liking to him and kept him around. I think she has more say in who she surrounds herself with than you think. This isn’t some elaborate team con setup. She has poor taste in men and this is just the latest one. Her being unreachable is most likely by her own choice. She often seems closed off and introverted, so some celeb she spoke with 10 years ago not having access to her isn’t a suspicious thing.Β 

If Jacob (Lynne ex friend) messages were real and a lot of it seemed legit... then I don't know if she can really choose who she surrounds herself with... according to the messages Cade was the one who fired Vicky against Britney wishes.Β 

Celebrities didn't say Britney herself is unreachable, but how hard it is to have any idea if her people will send to her a message.

Britney definitely has a terrible taste in men, she is a lost case... The point here is how Paul was able to reach her so easy. Sorry but her people should have done the background check, there's no excuses for this or any person from the company could be a potential psycho hater and kills her easily, or any celebrity.Β 

She had literally an experienced lawyer behind this job and her manager, no excuses.

• Love 1

This is not something that I’m proud to admit, but to dispel the rumours, it’s necessary to say Britney and Paul through AA/NA. The word sober coach could come into play. She helped him out by employing him now and then to Β do his odd jobs around her house. Their relationship is more platonic than romantic. The end!

24 minutes ago, TheVoodooThatWeDo said:

This is not something that I’m proud to admit, but to dispel the rumours, it’s necessary to say Britney and Paul through AA/NA. The word sober coach could come into play. She helped him out by employing him now and then to Β do his odd jobs around her house. Their relationship is more platonic than romantic. The end!

If that’s the case, she was drinking heavily with her AA friend at chateau mormont?Β 

Definitely not platonic... if that was just a friendship we wouldn’t have even his wife and her family involved.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
23 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

If she didn’t seem as vulnerable to me as she does, I’d say she deserves whatever karma comes her way with this relationship (based on what we’ve heard, anyway).Β 

However, he’s clearly taking advantage of a vulnerable person and that’s beyond sick and immoral.Β 

It honestly makes me think of this type of situation:

https://www.oxford.gov.uk/community-safety/cuckooing

Β 

From the article:

Cuckooing is a practice where people take over a person’s home and use the property to facilitate exploitation. It takes the name from cuckoos who take over the nests of other birds.

There are different types of cuckooing:

using the property to deal, store or take dr**s

using the property to s** work

taking over the property as a place for them to live

taking over the property to financially abuse the tenant

The most common form of cuckooing is where dr*g dealers take over a person’s home and use it to store or distribute dr**s.

5 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Β 

From the article:

Cuckooing is a practice where people take over a person’s home and use the property to facilitate exploitation. It takes the name from cuckoos who take over the nests of other birds.

The most common form of cuckooing is where dr*g dealers take over a person’s home and use it to store or distribute dr**s.

There are so many potential awful outcomes here - I can only hope that it’s false and he didn’t actually move in with her with his kids.

He wouldn’t even need to deal dr**s anymore. He might be set for life already with her. Would she even be able to tell them to leave? If all of this is true, it’s insanely dark.Β 

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Β 

From the article:

Ok Armchair doctor 2.0 your not a doctorΒ 

3 minutes ago, OhioGeezer OhioMama said:

Ok Armchair doctor 2.0 your not a doctorΒ 

Oh no I realise that, I’m not trying to diagnose anyone and was actually trying to defend Britney with that comment! It would be awful if she was taken advantage of by this criminal. At the same time, she’s fully responsible for her own actions (as far as we know) and he is her type, so who really knows?Β 
Β 

Once again, was NOT trying to make any kind of diagnosis!Β 

Just now, HairFlipQueen said:

Oh no I realise that, I’m not trying to diagnose anyone and was actually trying to defend Britney with that comment! It would be awful if she was taken advantage of by this criminal. At the same time, she’s fully responsible for her own actions (as far as we know) and he is her type, so who really knows?Β 
Β 

Once again, was NOT trying to make any kind of diagnosis!Β 

You and @DiamondCircusare besties?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—